chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Metallic RWD, standard range
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I followed this guy's trip on facebook, incredible. and he stopped in houston to get a protective shield installed on his sync4 display

67 Stang Convertible

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1967 Mustang, 2013 Kia Optima, 2018 Kia Sportage
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Thanks for the Video> With the recent negativity of the MME this video was nice to see. Did he say he can drive further than with his Model X Performance?!?! That Grabber Blue is really nice.

The only bummer is my Build date is May 31 week. But hoping bugs are worked out by then.

BIGBIGSURGE

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model X P100D, 2017 Hyundai Ioniq EV
Country flag
Thanks for the Video> With the recent negativity of the MME this video was nice to see. Did he say he can drive further than with his Model X Performance?!?! That Grabber Blue is really nice.

The only bummer is my Build date is May 31 week. But hoping bugs are worked out by then.
The Tesla is horrible with efficiency

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I followed this guy's trip on facebook, incredible. and he stopped in houston to get a protective shield installed on his sync4 display
I wonder what he got installed - the only one available requires wetting and squeegee - not sure I want to do that yet

EVS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
spark EV.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The 2020 Tesla Model X Performance has an EPA range of 305 miles. The MME FE is 270 mi EPA range.

305 > 270

Yet strangely Sergio claims his MME goes farther than his X.
Not that strange.
There are already many studies and articles showing that Tesla's EPA range claims are exaggerated, or at least optimistic. In the real life highway range tests, where it matters most, Tesla cars perform worst (as % of EPA range achieved) compared to any other EV.

Last edited:

mylittlepony

First Name
Dominick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I ordered one and hopefully I can install it with no bubbles. I have installed several films and shields on the iphone. ??

OP
OP
silverelan

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Not that strange.
There are already many studies and articles showing that Tesla's EPA range claims are exaggerated, or at least optimistic. In the real life highway range tests, where it matters most, Tesla cars perform worst compared to any other EV.
My apologies, as my sarcasm didn't seem to make it all the way thru. Yes, I'm well aware that Teslas notoriously underperform against their EPA ratings.

BIGBIGSURGE

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
The 2020 Tesla Model X Performance has an EPA range of 305 miles. The MME FE is 270 mi EPA range.

305 > 270

Yet here I am and I am telling you my 2020 Model X doesn’t get no where near 305. Not even on a good day with a tail wind

BIGBIGSURGE

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag

305 > 270

Do you have a 2020 Model X Performance? I am almost certain the guy ( me ) that owns it, should know.

BIGBIGSURGE

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I wonder what he got installed - the only one available requires wetting and squeegee - not sure I want to do that yet
That’s the one I installed. It’s not tons of water, it’s a mist