Service in Boston/North Shore area

Fatty Lumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4x extended
Country flag
Im wondering who people are using for service in the Boston and North Shore area. Im about to schedule the 10K mile service, which Im not really worried about as thats mostly a tire rotation, but if something comes up in the future, like say the HVBJB, have any of you found a dealership thats competent with EVs and knowledgable about current issues?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Fatty Lumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4x extended
Country flag
Well did the 10k device at Bonnell, they said they did the HVBJB on a GT last week so they have the tools and ability to do it

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Well did the 10k device at Bonnell, they said they did the HVBJB on a GT last week so they have the tools and ability to do it
What did Bonnell charge for the 10k service? And what does it include besides tire rotation? I never went in for my 10k because it seemed unnecessary.

OP
OP

Fatty Lumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4x extended
Country flag
Rotation and multipoint inspection. It was $38, I used the ford points. In and out in less than an hour.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
Rotation and multipoint inspection. It was $38, I used the ford points. In and out in less than an hour.
Great, that seems very reasonable.

It would be good if anyone shares knowledge of any North Shore dealers who have committed to the "Elite EV" program Ford is going to be rolling out.

MONDO

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2021) Space White, Premium, AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Design Engineer
Country flag
Interested as well. Looking for a dealer other than Bonnell. I picked up my rear seat covers at Stoneham and their service shop looked like a jail house.

OP
OP

Fatty Lumpkin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium 4x extended
Country flag
Interested as well. Looking for a dealer other than Bonnell. I picked up my rear seat covers at Stoneham and their service shop looked like a jail house.
I purchased from Stoneham and didn't have any issues with sales, but wasn't very impressed with service. I had a damaged tire and they didn't seem interested in helping. Their immediate response, without even pretending they were checking on a computer, was they didn't have one and it would be 3 weeks before they could get one in. Then said, if you are thinking of checking Sullivan they won't be able to get one in any faster. I called Sullivan, it took them some effort, but they got one and installed it within 3 days.
I also don't appreciate the drop your car off and we will get to it when we get to it policy, whereas I was able to schedule an appointment at Bonnell and wait for the car. They seem to be putting in the effort to get their shop ready for the onslaught of EVs and mentioned they were working on getting two techs fully certified.

Tbird

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4x 2021 job 1
Country flag
Where would you go for the windshield and roof recalls in this area. I am in Nashua and the dealer here can not find anyone to do those recalls. Been waiting for a year now.
Sponsored