Pennsylvania Set of 4 OEM Carpet Floor Mats -- free for members (you pay shipping)

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
If anyone lost/damaged theirs, or is otherwise seeking a set of the OEM carpet floor mats, PM me or respond here if you'd like my set. These were lightly used for about 3 weeks. No stains or spills; I have them vacuumed.

Asking only for members to pay the cost of shipping to you. (You can also pickup in SE PA if interested).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Set of 4 OEM Carpet Floor Mats -- free for members (you pay shipping) PXL_20210425_033406386

Ford Mustang Mach-E Set of 4 OEM Carpet Floor Mats -- free for members (you pay shipping) PXL_20210425_035459333

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
If anyone lost/damaged theirs, or is otherwise seeking a set of the OEM carpet floor mats, PM me or respond here if you'd like my set. These were lightly used for about 3 weeks. No stains or spills; I have them vacuumed.

Asking only for members to pay the cost of shipping to you. (You can also pickup in SE PA if interested).

Ford Mustang Mach-E Set of 4 OEM Carpet Floor Mats -- free for members (you pay shipping) PXL_20210425_035459333

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag

I will take them.

jdwagner888

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Country flag
I am in Bucks County PA and would definitely take these off your hands if you dont need them.
I already had a unfortunate spill on one of my mats and even the auto detailer near me can’t get the stain out.
ended up trashing it ?

OP
OP
sockmeister

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
I am in Bucks County PA and would definitely take these off your hands if you dont need them.
I already had a unfortunate spill on one of my mats and even the auto detailer near me can’t get the stain out.
ended up trashing it ?
Ahhh oh no! Unfortunately I gifted these back in April.
You should just buy the Ford all weather mats for this car, in your case. Ditch the stained carpet mats.