Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Anyone having issues with the settings of their MME resetting suddenly? I woke up this morning and noticed that many of my settings had reset on the way to work. I didn't go through the whole list as I was headed to work... but what I noticed was the rear occupant alert reset itself and so did my dark / light settings for both screens. Car had a full charge and was not plugged in overnight and I didn't see a software update notification in the FordPass app.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Actually now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing my profile picture on the screen this morning... Thanks.
Not automatically recalling the correct profile seems to be an issue on occasion. I haven't had the issue myself, but I've seen it reported by quite a few owners.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Not automatically recalling the correct profile seems to be an issue on occasion. I haven't had the issue myself, but I've seen it reported by quite a few owners.
I've had it happen once - after doing my first remote start ever with the car. I don't know if that was a coincidence or not.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Yes, I've seen this. My profile picture will be at the top, but I've had presets be reset, today I noticed that the audio EQ settings had reset themselves (but audio was still in "surround" mode, just the EQ reset) and some driving related settings have reset themselves to default

OP
OP
DanCoon

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Thanks everyone. Also, of note, for the past two days my Sirius XM will randomly turn on by itself at high volume when turning the MME on.

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Anyone having issues with the settings of their MME resetting suddenly? I woke up this morning and noticed that many of my settings had reset on the way to work. I didn't go through the whole list as I was headed to work... but what I noticed was the rear occupant alert reset itself and so did my dark / light settings for both screens. Car had a full charge and was not plugged in overnight and I didn't see a software update notification in the FordPass app.
I've had it happen once before. From what I understand, a fix for this is coming as part of an OTA update by the end of May.

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
I have loss of profile almost every time after I remote start. Easy entry also does not slide my chair back up into my driving position. When I hit the "1" key after a remote start it slides the chair up and sets it back to my profile.

It really is odd. Hopefully we have a fix in May.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Thanks everyone. Also, of note, for the past two days my Sirius XM will randomly turn on by itself at high volume when turning the MME on.
haven't had that issue, but I do have an issue with SXM not remembering which station I was listening to. Every time I get in the car it's on channel 2

OP
OP
DanCoon

DanCoon

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Government
Country flag
haven't had that issue, but I do have an issue with SXM not remembering which station I was listening to. Every time I get in the car it's on channel 2
Ah yes, I forgot to add that detail, when it turns on randomly it is on a different station than what it was on before.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I've had it happen once - after doing my first remote start ever with the car. I don't know if that was a coincidence or not.
happened again last night after ... a remote start. definitely does not seem to be a coincidence.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
interesting - I've had it happen once as well. I don't remember if it was after remote start, which I've only done a few times.

eStang

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
software salesperson
Country flag
yes - me too! Always goes back to Hits One... which is channel 2...

Another SiriusXM question I have - how in the world can you "direct tune" by inputting a channel number? I can only manage to see the clunky browse menu. I assume the direct tune button is right under my nose, but so far I haven't found it.
Sponsored