Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I figured I'd give everyone the score card based on our current order tracking sheet.
Infinite Blue is barely ahead of Rapid Red.
Shadow Black and Iconic Silver are tied for rarest (except GT-specific colors).

1603376502201.png

1603376509946.png

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
This one has the Pony on it - the other pics from canada had MachE instead of pony
Is there a different pic of the back mat from Canada? The other one I saw (in Vancouver) only showed the front mats.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Also, no Frunk Divider
Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 7.20.53 AM

Maybe Canadians figure their kids are smart enough not to get themselves locked in the Frunk!

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
Thank you for sharing these photos. I was at All American Ford of Old Bridge yesterday and actually was able to get a ride in front passenger seat. The rep drove the white MME that was there. I agree with all previous reviewers that the ride was extremely smooth. As I tried to get my camera ready, I looked up and we were already at 57MPH. I did get a short video and am trying to download it. The acceleration was very smooth in engage. The car felt heavy and very fast.

Here are a couple pictures -- one was a side by side with a Ford Explorer for perspective.

I am 6' tall and fit comfortably in the back seat behind the drive after i set up the driver seat for myself. One negative (which may be temporary until you get used to it) is the egress out of the back seats. The radius to get out is tight and there is a lip at the foot. You have to lift your legs and swivel around and out. The passenger issue is not a deal breaker for this 'driver'. LOL

Mache 1.jpg

Mache 2.jpg

Mache Headroom.jpg

Mache next to Explorer.jpg

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Thank you for sharing these photos. I was at All American Ford of Old Bridge yesterday and actually was able to get a ride in front passenger seat. The rep drove the white MME that was there. I agree with all previous reviewers that the ride was extremely smooth. As I tried to get my camera ready, I looked up and we were already at 57MPH. I did get a short video and am trying to download it. The acceleration was very smooth in engage. The car felt heavy and very fast.

Here are a couple pictures -- one was a side by side with a Ford Explorer for perspective.

I am 6' tall and fit comfortably in the back seat behind the drive after i set up the driver seat for myself. One negative (which may be temporary until you get used to it) is the egress out of the back seats. The radius to get out is tight and there is a lip at the foot. You have to lift your legs and swivel around and out. The passenger issue is not a deal breaker for this 'driver'. LOL

Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club Mache next to Explorer

Wow, that headroom in the back!