SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
Absolutely beautiful in black.
That guy had some issues stringing sentences together, though. Maybe it was the sheer excitement :D
I may have snickered a bit listening to this guy. "Gosh darn awesome". Loved the ride though.... exactly what I've ordered.?
Sponsored

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Looks like Peoria Ford added their "Peoria Performance Package" or something like that. $1,895 for pin striping (you can see it on the hood), window tinting, "nitrogen" filled tires, and wheel locks. :rolleyes:
Uggghhhh..... Noooooooo... Remove that crap
---------------
EDIT: They have it for MSRP though online?
https://www.peoriaford.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-Mustang+Mach-E-8994abd90a0e0a6b7a4be66d6e884e44.htm
Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club 1612966829729

----------------
EDIT 2:

I guess it's just not advertised online, lol. What B.S.
Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club 1612966971766

Last edited:

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Just test drove Mach E today, just a couple of hours ago - Standard RWD Premium model. Ordered a car in October, choosing Indefinite Blue color. Then switched to Rapid Red after seeing it twice during the Tour and comparing it with IB. Today I drove Shadow Black one and totally fell in love with it. I think I finally made peace with myself in my struggle to choose "the right" color :). To my taste, SB looks so classy and mean - all at the same time :), I feel that this color expresses my feeling for the way I want to feel about my Mach E .

I also understand the challenge to keep the car to look as beautiful and new as I saw it today - so, I definitely planning on applying PPF and ceramic treatment - otherwise it won't look classy and mean - it will look dirty and old... :)

Last edited:

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Just test drove Mach E today, just a couple of hours ago - Standard RWD Premium model. Ordered a car in October, choosing Indefinite Blue color. Then switched to Rapid Red after seeing it twice during the Tour and comparing it with IB. Today I drove Shadow Black one and totally fell in love with it. I think I finally made peace with myself in my struggle to choose "the right" color :). To my taste, SB looks so classy and mean - all at the same time :), I feel that this color expresses my feeling for the way I want to feel about my Mach E .

I also understand the challenge to keep the car to look as beautiful and new as I saw it today - so, I definitely planning on applying PPF and ceramic treatment - otherwise it won't look classy and mean - it will look dirty and old... :)
You made the right decision. Congrats!
Also, I'm laughing a bit at "Indefinite Blue". That's actually what it should be called!!

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
You made the right decision. Congrats!
Also, I'm laughing a bit at "Indefinite Blue". That's actually what it should be called!!
Ha-ha - that's funny - but I guess that the right description of it - it certainly not very close to blue in any means :)