Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
Not sure if it's SR or ER, but it is a Select model - I like the rims on the Select more too - on my Premium they are way too shiny (I would say - cheaply shiny :(
It's different when ordering here in Norway. Not called 'Select' or 'Premium', but that's standard for Ford I beleive … When you order here you have more options to what you want and not. But you cannot select/remove everything you desire. Eg: to get the upgraded electical seats, you have to choose something called 'Technopack+', which I did.

I ordered a Black Standard Range RWD with 'Teknologipakke+'. This means B&O speakers, upgraded electrical seats with the possibility to preprogram settings, electical mirrors and tailgate, the 360 cameras & the windowed roof. Migh have forgotten some extras.

The rims and wheels are not possible to upgrade, the 19's only come with the AWD I beleive.

What would you call this model in the US? Is it available?

Not sure what the Netherlands and @Luffie thinks. He just owns a BMW it seems ;)
Sponsored

Last edited:

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
It's different when ordering here in Norway. Not called 'Select' or 'Premium', but that's standard for Ford I beleive … When you order here you have more options to what you want and not. But you cannot select/remove everything you desire. Eg: to get the upgraded electical seats, you have to choose something called 'Technopack+', which I did.

I ordered a Black Standard Range RWD with 'Teknologipakke+'. This means B&O speakers, upgraded electrical seats with the possibility to preprogram settings, electical mirrors and tailgate, the 360 cameras & the windowed roof. Migh have forgotten some extras.

The rims and wheels are not possible to upgrade, the 19's only come with the AWD I beleive.

What would you call this model in the US? Is it available?

Not sure what the Netherlands and @Luffie thinks. He just owns a BMW it seems ;)
I have Mach E Premium Standard range (I decided I do not need AWD in California) on order (sits in Kansas City right now for the 4th week :( )- that model has 19 inch wheels, B&O sound, heated seats and steering wheel, panoramic glass roof, lift gate, BlueCruise, ambient lightning, Signature Lightning, memory seats, 360 degree camera and other basic things. I was thinking about ordering Select model (more basic one) to save some money, but it was missing some of the features I wanted and basically, if I added them, they would cost approximately the same as Premium, but still would missing some.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
It's the same in Norway as here in The Netherlands...so 4 options: RWD SR, AWD SR, RWD ER, AWD ER...and as options Technology pack or Technology pack +. Easy portfolio, only the price is different;)

I have the RWD ER with TP+...almost the same as @Excited

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
I have Mach E Premium Standard range (I decided I do not need AWD in California) on order (sits in Kansas City right now for the 4th week :( )- that model has 19 inch wheels, B&O sound, heated seats and steering wheel, panoramic glass roof, lift gate, BlueCruise, ambient lightning, Signature Lightning, memory seats, 360 degree camera and other basic things. I was thinking about ordering Select model (more basic one) to save some money, but it was missing some of the features I wanted and basically, if I added them, they would cost approximately the same as Premium, but still would missing some.
Hmm, seems like it could be the same model, but when I look at the details it's not exactly the same, is it? Are you saying that 19 inch wheels and better looking (for some) arches are included in the Premium model, or not?

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
Hmm, seems like it could be the same model, but when I look at the details it's not exactly the same, is it? Are you saying that 19 inch wheels and better looking (for some) arches are included in the Premium model, or not?
Yes, 19 inches and arches are part of the Premium model - all Premiums here have 19 inches wheels. Only Select model has 18 inches.

Luffie

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e RWD Ext.range TP+
Country flag
My car is a combination of the Select & California Rt.1...and probably some Premium spec's...

Excited

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E RWD SR Techno+
Occupation
GIS Engineering
Country flag
My car is a combination of the Select & California Rt.1...and probably some Premium spec's...
So answer is 'NO', not same.

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Figured I would add this beauty to the thread. PPF on the whole front and ceramic coating on the entire car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club 9060785B-2A3C-46E3-9423-D30DA3966D6E

Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club 9060785B-2A3C-46E3-9423-D30DA3966D6E

Very nice! Can’t to get ours. Black GT being built week of July 19. Considering the same PPF and ceramic. i am not sold on the GT wheels PE and even premium are more attractive. Will probably consider aftermarket wheels.

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
Figured I would add this beauty to the thread. PPF on the whole front and ceramic coating on the entire car.

Looks great!? Counting down for mine to arrive. Beginning of July is when it's hitting town. Already ordered wheels and tires for it. I'm lucky that my sister runs service department of my dealership, so they'll throw the wheels on right away.

Enjoy your cruising.??

Screenshot_20210610-205143~2.png