SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Citroën Berlingo 2009
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E SHADOW BLACK Mach-E Club 7764A4F6-E9C9-4E4F-9863-8F1466CB5AEB

This black Mach E is on display at Ford Sulland Moss, Norway today. I got to sit in and appreciate this fine vehicle for a minute. Awesome combination of looks, comfort, elegance, sportyness and practical equipments. Build quality looks very good too! It’s a BIG car!!! Can’t wait to see what Bjørn Nyland (Youtube’s pope of EVs) thinks of it.

Deleted member

7764A4F6-E9C9-4E4F-9863-8F1466CB5AEB.jpeg

This black Mach E is on display at Ford Sulland Moss, Norway today. I got to sit in and appreciate this fine vehicle for a minute. Awesome combination of looks, comfort, elegance, sportyness and practical equipments. Build quality looks very good too! It’s a BIG car!!! Can’t wait to see what Bjørn Nyland (Youtube’s pope of EVs) thinks of it.
Looking forward to see the Mach E at BayAuto in Kristiansand,Norway! Good to see that they are going for the Continental VikingContact7 wintertyre.
(I hope the blue Ford rim-centercaps are only some spare ones they had to put on...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Citroën Berlingo 2009
Country flag
Looking forward to see the Mach E at BayAuto in Kristiansand,Norway! Good to see that they are going for the Continental VikingContact7 wintertyre.
(I hope the blue Ford rim-centercaps are only some spare ones they had to put on...)
I don’t know for the center caps but I asked about the tyres and they said all norwegians Mach E will come with Continental on both summer and winter