Shelby stripes + something on the sides of the car?

blink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red MME+
I want to put stripes on my car, and I'm wondering whether I should have something on the sides too. Would it feel too much/ too cluttered?
Those who already have stripes, do you have something on the side of the car? Why/ why not?
For those of you who don't have stripes; are there stuff you considered or have seen that you think looked good?
Sponsored

SV8T

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler 4xE HA/Range Rover Sport SVR/Audi A7
Occupation
Legal
Country flag
I have a black GTPE on order and am planning to do a matte black Shelby stripe with red pinstripe like this one. Not sure if 2 stripes will fit or need to do 1 center stripe with red pinstripe?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shelby stripes + something on the sides of the car? 1656637060019

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Lots of people posting all kinds of stripes, side, hood, etc. Probably you can find them if you search...

Personally I think if done right, hood and side stripes look really good. I decided against them mainly because my wife doesn't like stripes.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ok. Iā€™ll take the baitšŸ¤£

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shelby stripes + something on the sides of the car? F8CDD324-3618-4C78-B993-32DEF1528B24

Shelby-like hood stripes with fading side stripe.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shelby stripes + something on the sides of the car? 54109414-51BB-49D3-8EEA-D667F6D29DE8

LeMans style hood stripe with ā€œmustangā€ side stripe from a 2017 ICE Mustang.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shelby stripes + something on the sides of the car? BC821008-94FC-4B37-B9D3-B87805CBC7B0

Same car before the side stripe was added. I certainly preferred it WITH the side stripe.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I just wanted pretty Mach-e pictures. ;)
Sorry. Nowhere near the car so you got old recycled photos. If I had been home I would have gotten you new angles.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shelby stripes + something on the sides of the car? i-GNVq2RG-XL

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shelby stripes + something on the sides of the car? i-GNVq2RG-XL

LeMans style hood stripe with ā€œmustangā€ side stripe from a 2017 ICE Mustang.

Same car before the side stripe was added. I certainly preferred it WITH the side stripe.
I see Elekid :)

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag

russwaggs

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Occupation
Information Technology
Country flag

Wow - great work! Looks amazing!

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag