ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I had to do a little work today while on vacation, and since I was at my computer I thought I'd collect some data on the vehicles arriving soon to dealers near me.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1609293463353

I had 3 VIN's had wouldn't come up on the tracker, I'm not sure what that means. It looks like there will be a lot of test drives happening in Washington soon.
Hopefully, there will be a pattern so I can predict when my MME will show up, and not have to wait on a call.
Sponsored

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've extended my current lease 3 times already. Ford credit seems fine every time I call and just say I need my car longer. My original lease-end date was Sept 15, extended to November, then January, and now February which I've based on the build/shipping details others provided on this site. Not sure when they say "that's it", but since I keep paying the same monthly amount, I think the money works in their favor for residual.
I will say my dealer was very realistic when I asked if a December build would arrive before the end of January, and he said it would almost certainly be later than that.
Audi was not so reasonable and it was a considerable expense.

Telfo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium(soon)
Country flag
Fwiw my car is labeled as a stock order, prod date was 11/14 and ETA end date shows 1/9. Dealer told me today it is supposed to be shipped 1/3 and arrive 1/17-1/20

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I had to do a little work today while on vacation, and since I was at my computer I thought I'd collect some data on the vehicles arriving soon to dealers near me.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1609293463353

I had 3 VIN's had wouldn't come up on the tracker, I'm not sure what that means. It looks like there will be a lot of test drives happening in Washington soon.
Hopefully, there will be a pattern so I can predict when my MME will show up, and not have to wait on a call.
Since these are all dealers near you it takes out geographical distance like east coast versus west coast. Then looking at prod finish date and ETA date there is disparity. One would assume that these built cars would be shipped on a first in first out basis but that does not appear to be the case atleast looking at ETA date of completion. May be once they all ship we will know more. But again most of these may be FCTPs and that may explain the extended holding.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Interesting to see a switch from what we had heard. It's now looking like some dealer cars may be getting out ahead of customer cars.
Kinda seems that way but I remain skeptical until we see demos with a Primary status of In Transit or Delivered. The mere appearance of an ETA date range isnt enough proof for me to believe the vehicle has shipped yet.

The demo vehicle for my dealership says End ETA is 01-05-2021 but Primary Status is still In Production. They are getting a delivery of vehicles in the next few days....he isn't holding much hope for his demo to be on that truck...

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Fwiw my car is labeled as a stock order, prod date was 11/14 and ETA end date shows 1/9. Dealer told me today it is supposed to be shipped 1/3 and arrive 1/17-1/20
That is helpful.
Thanks
Sounds like your car is at the rail yard now. Would be interesting to see the Full History on your car.....

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Some of these might be customer cars? I just checked, and my Premium & MachDrop FE VINS both show up on my dealer's website.

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
I am guessing it's this VIN -3FMTK2R72MMA07145, if so the tracking system is behind which is good news really. I also think trutolife27 said no real updates will be seen till after 1/4 due to the company break.

EDIT- I was able to confirm it, looks like the Route 1 was delivered and was picked up by the new owner. Tracking is behind or not very accurate, oh well.

To clarify, the guy who got his Mach E in that post, it's this VIN # right here?

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I didn't realize Ford tracker was a thing until just now from all the other posts.

According to Ford tracker, my MME is estimated for delivery 1/11/2021, but the Ford reservation website is still stuck on 'scheduled for production week of 11/22/20'.

But according to this forum's VIN tracker, the vehicle has not yet shipped, but the estimated delivery date of 1/11/2021 is there. I don't recall this estimated delivery date being there when I first checked a week or so ago, at least it definitely wasn't 1/11/2021.

Last edited:

Telfo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium(soon)
Country flag
That is helpful.
Thanks
Sounds like your car is at the rail yard now. Would be interesting to see the Full History on your car.....
Yeah it’s shown RA02 as a ramp on the window sticker for a while now

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Received the shipped email early this morning for my built on 12/10, with previously expected at Bay Area dealer date of 1/27-2/2. Ford tracker doesn’t show any ship date, but does show “in transit” as status. Now I’ll just worry about the car making it through transit without any blemishes.

I guess I could have stayed in Dallas to get one before the 31st, but after spending 30 years there... I’m fine having to wait another month ;) :D

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
My ETA just updated today: Shows estimated delivery Jan 13th-19th. Which matches the email I got from Ford today. Going to metro-Detroit.

Vehicle was built on Dec 16th. No shipping/railcar info is currently listed but it shows an ETA... interesting. Maybe the details will fill in later since it's in 'Awaiting Shipment' status.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1609349174488

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1609349316565

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Yeah it’s shown RA02 as a ramp on the window sticker for a while now
What is the Primary Status for your vehicle at the moment?
  • In Production
  • Awaiting Shipment
  • In Transit

Any of these?

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
To clarify, the guy who got his Mach E in that post, it's this VIN # right here?
Yes, it's the customer with the 2 other mustangs, the dealer thanked the family by their last name which matches the "customer name" using the tracking tool with the VIN.
Sponsored