Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Very interesting, mine was scheduled to week of the 13th, date of the 16th, no production date in FordTracker, and that auto rail website shows my VIN as not valid. Maybe it doesn't cover Virginia.
It covers VA....mine was in there as going to Delaware.
Sponsored

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
My Dallas/Fort Worth build (still yet to make the line most likely) says it’s “origin” is Kansas City and is “pending”
may I ask (and you answer :D ) which dfw dealer?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Some years back CSX used to have a website where you could put your VIN number in a track the whole train ride from production. They removed that a while back for some reason.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Just something interesting I saw while Googling Norfolk Southern auto transport. This is what a Raptor purchaser ended up getting from their dealer back in 2016. Showed the exact railcar the truck was put on, and they could use that to track.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1608740666379

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
What you're seeing here is just one auto transport and logistics company, there are plenty more. So I wouldn't get too worked up if they don't have your VIN
True. But if they DO have my VIN. That's pretty cool! I'd be able to see the slow move from Kansas to Saguaro-ville.

Telfo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium(soon)
Country flag
My production date was 11/14 so I have been refreshing the tracker like a mad man hoping to see a ship date. The VIN shows pending on that site with Atlanta as origin

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
My production date was 11/14 so I have been refreshing the tracker like a mad man hoping to see a ship date. The VIN shows pending on that site with Atlanta as origin
Same here as far as status - Atlanta. My Prod date was 12/14 but no sign of built confirmation yet.

pdxzzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach-E First Edition
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
My takeaway from this thread so far is to expect about eight weeks from when the order is placed into production until it arrives at the dealer-does that sound correct? So with a week of January 3 production date, I shouldn’t expect mine until mid-March.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My takeaway from this thread so far is to expect about eight weeks from when the order is placed into production until it arrives at the dealer-does that sound correct? So with a week of January 3 production date, I shouldn’t expect mine until mid-March.
I think it’s quite possible ship times will improve as the initial backlog goes out and they lock down more transportation.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
My dealer said to expect 3-4 weeks from confirmation of shipment to have it delivered to them (in NorCal).

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I think it’s quite possible ship times will improve as the initial backlog goes out and they lock down more transportation.
Yup I tend to believe the ship times will improve. It only takes about 7 days for the MME to be built approximately unless they run into parts shortage, suppliers etc. So mid january completion and quick shipment would likely be mid Feb. I have an early Jan build date as well and I am optimistic that my car gets to the dealer by early Feb. But that is my optimistic view. It could well be delayed.

JosephG53

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Last edited:

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
That was me.....Unsolicited email last night from Ford and several things updated today....screenshots below.
I believe that the 20 in the "Transit Date" field is new as well.
Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 10.05.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 10.07.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 10.21.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-23 at 10.09.26 AM.png
this is the first I've seen of the screens after "in production." Great to see!

My FE has a number of similarities to yours - a VIN a few hundred after yours, build day the day after, and being shipped to California - but is Gray vs Blue.

Good to know what to expect delivery-time wise.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
this is the first I've seen of the screens after "in production." Great to see!

My FE has a number of similarities to yours - a VIN a few hundred after yours, build day the day after, and being shipped to California - but is Gray vs Blue.

Good to know what to expect delivery-time wise.
You mean sad to know delivery-timewise...
Sponsored