dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Note that "Shipped" doesn't have a check mark like the prior steps and thus isn't "complete" like the others so I wouldn't expect the 14 days to start just yet.

Just my take on it...
Hmm that would make sense, but I got an email from Ford today stating that it's shipped as well and confirming a 2/25-3/3 delivery date, and the Ford.com order status says it's shipped too. Very confusing...
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Ha, welcome to my (and a number of others) world... I have an ETA, but it's still being reported as "In Production"
FYI I had that reporting state for about a week or so before the current configuration of "Shipped". What's funny (ironic?) is that the ETA moved out five days before it went into the "Shipped" Mode.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
FYI I had that reporting state for about a week or so before the current configuration of "Shipped". What's funny (ironic?) is that the ETA moved out five days before it went into the "Shipped" Mode.
Yes, depending on which tracker / information page you are looking at, the cars are jumping straight from scheduled for production / in production straight to shipped with no lingering in "built".

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Yes, depending on which tracker / information page you are looking at, the cars are jumping straight from scheduled for production / in production straight to shipped with no lingering in "built".
Yesterday mine went from "In Production" to "Awaiting Shipment".

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
My ETA has been flipping back and forth between 1/16/2021 and 2/9/2021 since last night. Not sure what the issue is, but, also, looking the information up on my phone is not consistent with the same websites on my laptop. Odd. It'll be here soon enough either way.

David21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, F150, 1968 mustang convertible
Country flag
The information from Ford Vehicle Tracking is a little confusing. It indicates the MME I ordered has shipped, the verbiage indicates shipping usually takes 12-28 days, and the timeline for the MME estimates shipping at 17 days. However the estimated arrival date is estimated to be 02-08 and the verbiage indicates it will arrive at the dealer in 38 days.
Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 9.25.47 PM.png
Note that "Shipped" doesn't have a check mark like the prior steps and thus isn't "complete" like the others so I wouldn't expect the 14 days to start just yet.

Just my take on it...

our Mach E FE still shows “scheduled for production the week of Dec 13“ but we can’t tell if the car was actually built that week or not ... we see others have posted on this bulletin board who had later production dates and they now know their cars have been built and some even shipped. Wish the website and tracking was as up to date and reliable as Amazon and other retailers where items ordered can be tracked with some precision.

David21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer, F150, 1968 mustang convertible
Country flag
our Mach E FE still shows “scheduled for production the week of Dec 13“ but we can’t tell if the car was actually built that week or not ... we see others have posted on this bulletin board who had later production dates and they now know their cars have been built and some even shipped. Wish the website and tracking was as up to date and reliable as Amazon and other retailers where items ordered can be tracked with some precision.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
One step closer! My vehicle has FINALLY shipped! I received an email from Ford and all of the tracker pages indicate my MME left Mexico on 31 December. I still think 42 days is far too long to get from Mexico to Delaware, to Virginia, but what do I know? Regardless, every exciting! Time to get my Honda Accord detailed and ready for sale/trade-in.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 11.03.47
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 11.02.30
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 11.03.11

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
One step closer! My vehicle has FINALLY shipped! I received an email from Ford and all of the tracker pages indicate my MME left Mexico on 31 December. I still think 42 days is far too long to get from Mexico to Delaware, to Virginia, but what do I know? Regardless, every exciting! Time to get my Honda Accord detailed and ready for sale/trade-in.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 11.03.11
Our cars are probably on the same train!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Folks have talked about tracking their cars on the train. Does anyone have the rail car tracking websites? All I've seen posted is the trucking company.