Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I'd be thrilled to find out this is true. Most likely, it is talk of another convoy rather than rail transport.
I wonder if that was the truckload that was spotted south of here a few days ago? Did they give the location of the dealership? California?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I wonder if that was the truckload that was spotted south of here a few days ago? Did they give the location of the dealership? California?
It had pontoons and is headed for Hawaii ?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
He said "Colorado." Though the photo in that Tweet is from inside Chapman Ford in Scottsdale, Arizona. (I saw that car there that day.)

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Well, my FE with a December 13th build week was finally completed. FordTracker updated with a 01/05/20 Production Date. My guess is that it was completed yesterday since it was stuck in the Trim Line as of the 23rd of December when they left for holiday break.

I currently show an Estimated Delivery of March 1st. 55 days to ship/transit to Virginia. Here's to hoping that's extremely generous timing on their end....

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Well, my FE with a December 13th build week was finally completed. FordTracker updated with a 01/05/20 Production Date. My guess is that it was completed yesterday since it was stuck in the Trim Line as of the 23rd of December when they left for holiday break.

I currently show an Estimated Delivery of March 1st. 55 days to ship/transit to Virginia. Here's to hoping that's extremely generous timing on their end....
42 days here and I was built on 12/17, not really a huge gap between us for delivery. It's all good, really the first deliveries before us will better help us understand our overall options and or process.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag

Congrats Man....ya, hopefully that is a very conservative estimate. 55 days? That's insane - unless it's going to sit in Mexico for a while waiting for a ride North. Does shop.ford say your car is 'in transit' yet? When my car was first updated to show in transit, it said it would take 43 days to get to me in VA. Now, it's at 38 Days.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Congrats Man....ya, hopefully that is a very conservative estimate. 55 days? That's insane - unless it's going to sit in Mexico for a while waiting for a ride North. Does shop.ford say your car is 'in transit' yet? When my car was first updated to show in transit, it said it would take 43 days to get to me in VA. Now, it's at 38 Days.
Thanks - No status updates yet, still listed as "Scheduled for Production" even though it filled in a date of 01/05/2021 (matches "Production Date" on FordTracker). I'm sure ETA and all will update once it ships, big question is how long before that happens.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks - No status updates yet, still listed as "Scheduled for Production" even though it filled in a date of 01/05/2021 (matches "Production Date" on FordTracker). I'm sure ETA and all will update once it ships, big question is how long before that happens.
I had a 3rd week of February delivery estimate when mine still said "Scheduled for Production". Once it was updated to "In Transit", the delivery date was moved up to 9 February. Hopefully yours will be similar.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Your dealer has access to a detailed view that will even list the train car it has been loaded on. I'm wondering why mine was loaded on 1/31 but hasn't changed location. I would think it would have been checked into KC by now.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Your dealer has access to a detailed view that will even list the train car it has been loaded on. I'm wondering why mine was loaded on 1/31 but hasn't changed location. I would think it would have been checked into KC by now.
? ? You lost me at "Your Dealer" ??. In all seriousness, IF I can get a hold of him, I'll certainly ask about the train data. I'm quite certain he'll claim he doesn't know, but we'll see. I agree, if our cars left Mexico on 12/31, they should be in KC any minute now.

Reactions: ARK

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
My dealer sent me an email with a snippet from his system that shows a build date of 1/7/2021 (yay!). However, the tracking system used on this forum shows no production date. Who am I to believe?

FE Update.jpg

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
I think mine is on the same train, 12/31 ship date. The Kansas City Southern de Mexico website indicates a 9-10 day trip to Kansas City.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My dealer sent me an email with a snippet from his system that shows a build date of 1/7/2021 (yay!). However, the tracking system used on this forum shows no production date. Who am I to believe?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent FE Update
That is the "Scheduled Build Day" - The Ford Tracker will update Production Date once it's actually produced.