Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
@DaveRuns

I was sharing the information that I received from my dealer today regarding shipping units to California. I thought this is what the forum was about. Maybe I should just delete my posts and my account.

I did notice that the sun came up and went down today.

I like to go by the motto that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.
I giggled at your original email, too. I wasn't laughing at you though. I just thought it was funny that the dealer is just now starting to share this information since Ford shared it with them quite a while ago.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@ChasingCoral

The email was dated today, late morning.

Could California be different? I am also not seeing any inventory headed to CA on Ford.com.

When I search for inventory within 100 miles (including some San Jose Dealerships), I am showing nothing (screen shot taken within the last 5 minutes). When I search for Oregon or Las Vegas, I find cars.

1609900041748.png
Seeing below that it was an internal email within the dealership makes sense if this was an email sent today. I see you're brand new here, so you weren't here as we all went through the saga of waiting for OKTB, having it delayed, getting the problem resolved, then having to figure out a shipping plan, then getting OKTB.

The original plan was for the FCTP cars, which were built first, to be shipped out before customer units. However, by the time OKTB was issued, there were hundreds of customer units. The shipping order was reversed and cars are streaming out by train to KC, then on to destinations.

As far as inventory is concerned, I'll be surprised if there is any inventory in MY2021. They are likely to all come to dealers as special orders, plus the FCTPs. Any available inventory will probably be a car that someone didn't buy when it came in.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I giggled at your original email, too. I wasn't laughing at you though. I just thought it was funny that the dealer is just now starting to share this information since Ford shared it with them quite a while ago.
Precisely what I was trying to get at. I should have clarified.

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Has anyone been able to pull anything useful from the JCT Pals Portal? I feel this is the only thing I'll ever see.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1609906534155

Every car I look up is pending or not found.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Has anyone been able to pull anything useful from the JCT Pals Portal? I feel this is the only thing I'll ever see.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1609906534155

Every car I look up is pending or not found.
Mine’s similar but says New Castle, DE.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I am hearing tales of woe related to shipping product in and out of California due to the pandemic restrictions. I have been trying to get two trucks shipped there from AZ and it hasn't gone too well so far. At first, Ford told me they would deliver them out to California for me but I got a call today that said I was out of luck unless I was willing to wait for another month or so. It's a little crazy right now.

I have no idea if any of this is affecting the MME deliveries but I wouldn't be surprised.
That doesn’t bode well for the Hawaii customers who have FE orders (not me). There’s a nearly 100% chance they go to port in California.

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
My dealer texted me today to mention that the ETA disappeared and they’re not sure what the reason is.
Reading all these posts I’m wondering if my car:
1. Is delayed because I do have the interior package. Someone brought up availability possibly a reason for some delays.
2. My car needs to travel through a state with tough restrictions in order to get to me.
I was so hoping to get this car on my 2020 taxes. To the point now that I won’t be able to, it’s not as big a deal to me when I get it.
Just sucks now that after talking everyone’s ear off in a 50 foot radius around me at any given time that I’m getting a Mach E... I get a whole lot of, is it here yet? ?
The only way I’m able to answer somewhat confidently is thanks to this Forum. ?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Just sucks now that after talking everyone’s ear off in a 50 foot radius around me at any given time that I’m getting a Mach E... I get a whole lot of, is it here yet? ?
This is my experience, too! From November 2019 through the end of 2020, all they ever hear is Mach-E Mach-E Mustang blah blah blah.

Now in 2021 I've been really quiet about it -- biting my nails off counting down the remaining days til delivery (20? 60? who knows!) -- and all anyone wants to ask me about is why they don't see it in the parking lot. ? ?

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
This is my experience, too! From November 2019 through the end of 2020, all they ever hear is Mach-E Mach-E Mustang blah blah blah.

Now in 2021 I've been really quiet about it -- biting my nails off counting down the remaining days til delivery (20? 60? who knows!) -- and all anyone wants to ask me about is why they don't see it in the parking lot. ? ?
The first several months of the wait were the easiest since I knew there was a very long way to go, but as we got closer to the end of 2020, the anticipation really started to build up.

And I don’t even drive on a daily basis anymore because of working from home, I don’t need this car I want it!

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
FWIW, I have 3 vin numbers for Alaska dealers MME that I constantly push through the tracker.. Up until today each had a ETA
1/25; 1/26; 2/15
Now all of them in the tracker say the default 01/1990 or w/e
Two of the VIN show Kansas City pending in palsapp
One of the VIN shows Ford Terminal 6 pending on palsapp.
Leading me to believe Alaska shipments will barge out of Terminal 6 (Portland)

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
My dealer texted me today to mention that the ETA disappeared and they’re not sure what the reason is.
1. Is delayed because I do have the interior package. Someone brought up availability possibly a reason for some delays.
2. My car needs to travel through a state with tough restrictions in order to get to me.
I was so hoping to get this car on my 2020 taxes. To the point now that I won’t be able to, it’s not as big a deal to me when I get it.
The only way I’m able to answer somewhat confidently is thanks to this Forum. ?
mine reverted back to no ETA, and I don’t have the interior package.

however, I am in CA, so your second point may be valid.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My 12/17 FE build moved overnight to “in transit”, now says 12 to 28 days via Fords tracking site.

“Shipped - 01 Days
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.”

Also received an email from Ford that it has shipped. I was surprised that I was prompted on my phone which has the Ford pass app to Remote setup. The setup basically says it can be done now so your car knows you when it you first get in. It's your personal settings, like temp at a time, home location etc. I can post all the screens but I gather others have seen it already.

Woohoo!

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 6.47.40 AM.png

PNG image 2.png

Last edited:

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
I think you'll find that the Forum's VIN tracker will provide better details than the Ford pages.
I checked both and while it originally said in transit, now both say awaiting shipment.

The good news is that at about 5AM this morning, I received an official Ford email notifying me that my car has shipped with expected delivery to my dealer between Feb 9 and 15. My dealer is in Queens, NY.

While my dealer sharing has been sparse and somewhat suspect, they did mention a few months ago, they had 11 orders (or reservation holders).

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have noted the tracking site down (can not be reached) a lot recently. Most likely because it is being updated which is happening regularly now (good thing). Data entry is by humans and not always 100% accurate all the time. I remember the government flipped the last two digits of my date of birth making me close to 100 years old; that was not fun to get them to understand it was entered wrong and that I have been paying into my pension for many more years than a 100 year old guy up to 65 years of age (which I am still not). Data entered by humans needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

One would think they will not hold shipping vehicles due to floor matts as they are smaller and can ship separate at a later date. Would you refuse accepting the vehicle because the floor mats are delayed, on order and will arrive a week later? Can't see myself telling them just let it sit in your lot until the floor mats arrive. Can't see Ford letting vehicles pile up at the plants lot due to them either. I think the reason for hold ups is obvious and understandable. Deep breathes; appears they are working on it as best as they can and given the circumstances right now I give them 2 thumbs up for the effort I have seen so far.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My First Edition has the Interior Protection Package and was shipped 12/31.
Sponsored