Advertisement

methorian

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 BMW i3, Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
mine previously had an ETA end date of 1/9 and the dealer told me 1/17ish for it to arrive. ETA end date is now gone(mine is a "stock" order and not attached to my name in the system fwiw). waiting on a reply from the dealer to see if they have any insight.
I've seen the ETA date via FordTracker come and go pretty rapidly yesterday and today. Suspect there's a lot of updating happening.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I'm excited, mine had a delivery date of 2/1-2/8 now this morning updated to 1/18-1/25. Located in SoCal, Prem Ex AWD space white no protection package.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
That's not bad ... my car shipped basically 1 week early than yours, but your delivery date range beats my car delivery by about 1 -2 days.
Delivery time is probably dependent on the 2nd and 3rd legs of shipping
1. Train to KC
2. Train to regional depot
3. Truck to dealer
My guess is they are amassing Mach Es in KC until there are enough to fill trains to the depots.

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicles
2016 F150 EB / 2021 F150 Powerboost / MME Prem E4x
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
The thread is about shipping, not about virtue signaling and telling everyone to chill because yada yada.
I appreciate everyone’s posts especially ones on topic, lol.
I’m not frustrated really just reporting what I know or see, so others can relate or report other factual, speculative shipping information.

Pbaran

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Jacksonville, FL has a large rail yard for car distribution. My dealer is less than one hour away in St. Augustine.

Screenshot 2021-01-06 110411.jpg

highland58

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
2018 Honda Clarity PHEV and 2016 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
IT
Country flag
It's showing in body assembly
Could you possibly check on my VIN 3FMTK3SU1MMA10687 ? My scheduled build day was Monday but my dealer has not given me any status this week. I am hoping it has made it beyond sent to plant now.

ARK

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I woke up this morning to have a FordPass notification to remote set up my MME! Sure enough also had an email from Ford saying that it had shipped.

The Ford email from this morning listed an ETA of between yesterday (I had optioned the Interior Time Teleportation Package) and this coming Monday. But the forum tracking tool does not yet show it has been shipped.

If it really was just shipped, no way it is reaching Los Angeles in a few days. But it would make more sense if they forgot to update the shipped status when they shipped it a couple of weeks ago because I had a 11/23 build week car and so was expecting one of the earlier delivery dates too.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
I woke up this morning to have a FordPass notification to remote set up my MME! Sure enough also had an email from Ford saying that it had shipped.

The Ford email from this morning listed an ETA of between yesterday (I had optioned the Interior Time Teleportation Package) and this coming Monday. But the forum tracking tool does not yet show it has been shipped.

If it really was just shipped, no way it is reaching Los Angeles in a few days. But it would make more sense if they forgot to update the shipped status when they shipped it a couple of weeks ago because I had a 11/23 build week car and so was expecting one of the earlier delivery dates too.
What production date does the tracker show?

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
The thread is about shipping, not about virtue signaling and telling everyone to chill because yada yada.
I’m not frustrated really just reporting what I know or see, so others can relate or report other factual, speculative shipping information.
You sound frustrated.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
You frustrated, bro?

ARK

Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag

And just got an updated email from Ford saying the delivery estimate has been updated from 1/5-1/11 to 1/29-2/4.

Knew it was too good to be true.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
Mazda 6, CR-V, HR-V, Insight; Mach-e ordered
Country flag
MME was shipped yesterday 1/5/21 and is now In Transit! Same delivery estimate of Feb 3 to Feb 10, delivery to St. Augustine, FL. Very happy to see this update today.

Screenshot 2021-01-06 100121.jpg
Can't wait to see it!

EV Lab

Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Fiat 500e, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
And just got an updated email from Ford saying the delivery estimate has been updated from 1/5-1/11 to 1/29-2/4.

Knew it was too good to be true.
Looks like most of California is getting their MMEs around the same time...

Advertisement