Nick Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD SR
Country flag
My dealer told me today (1/14/21) that my MME has arrived in Jacksonville, FL. He sent me the Full History and I wish I Knew what 'On Stopship' means. Fordtracker has 1/31/21 as the ETA End Date and the Full History has ETA of 2/13/21 to 2/19/21. Getting anxious. Soon Please!!!

history.jpg

pals.jpg
very excited for you!

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Mach Es spotted on car transports in Kansas City. Bad news: at least one had a front license plate bracket attached from the factory!
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 2.00.58 PM.png
Dude you are killing me, can't someone get some VIN's for us of these :)

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer told me today (1/14/21) that my MME has arrived in Jacksonville, FL. He sent me the Full History and I wish I Knew what 'On Stopship' means. Fordtracker has 1/31/21 as the ETA End Date and the Full History has ETA of 2/13/21 to 2/19/21. Getting anxious. Soon Please!!!

history.jpg

pals.jpg
Looks good, I think the "on StopShip" does not mean anything much. It will keep moving, Pals will update when it's on the way to the dealer, I get the sense they are also the last mile for delivery in many locations.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Looks good, I think the "on StopShip" does not mean anything much. It will keep moving, Pals will update when it's on the way to the dealer, I get the sense they are also the last mile for delivery in many locations.
My working hypothesis is that the "StopShip" just means it is parked in a lot awaiting the next segment of transport.

Pbaran

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
@machefan The rail yard is less than 1 hour away from my dealer. Wish I could get it myself. I worked across from the rail yard for 30 years and hauled Toyota's for 5 years.

bcraven01

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Standard Range Battery - AWD
Occupation
Cyber Security
Country flag
Mach Es spotted on car transports in Kansas City. Bad news: at least one had a front license plate bracket attached from the factory!
Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 2.00.58 PM.png

139426445_1827123514103669_2740323446442017158_n.jpg

139439625_1827123510770336_2213863823342366864_n.jpg
Headed Westbound

Pbaran

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's just On Stopship sounds a little ominous. Thanks for the comments.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Look at all you tracking actual cars. Here I am just happy that an image of a car finally showed up on my tracking page! Who’s the real winner here?!?! ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent DB82175C-4F0D-46C7-BC4D-1B60076BD447
Yep, my Infinite "Gray" showed up for the first time today for me, too.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screenshot_20210114-165217

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
When I saw an IB in person it looked way more blue
That's good to hear!

I've seen it in person now, too... Both times though, it was indoors in a dealership showroom.

And to be honest, I generally prefer dark gray cars over all the other options. Was just trying to force myself a bit away from gray this time around. :)

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Most of us are patient and aware of the cluster f@K of a curve ball the pandemic did for planning. Can't really complain if the opposite coastal states are getting delivers first or what not. But kind of ruffle my feathers when those in the same area with built dates a month after mine is at least getting transit & shipping status updates while mine is prob still on the lot getting pooped on by flocks birds.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1610671760053

...deep breaths...deep breaths...only a car...only a car...

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag
When I saw an IB in person it looked way more blue
My IB image also just started showing today on the Ford Tracker and the FordPass app. Previously I was just getting the car silhouette. Maybe they didn't have photography until now for the IB??

I am in the same state of built-but-not-shipped (Jan 8 build date), hopefully they can start moving soon because I am one of the furthest (US buyer) from the factory.

I saw an IB at the roadshow on a day when it was partially cloudy. It will look different depending on the lighting/background, and I kinda like that.

Most cars on the road today are either white, black or some variation of gray/silver. Every MME buyer who grabbed a blue or red option will be a standout, so good choices.

cmtaylor963

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
My IB image also just started showing today on the Ford Tracker and the FordPass app. Previously I was just getting the car silhouette. Maybe they didn't have photography until now for the IB??

I am in the same state of built-but-not-shipped (Jan 8 build date), hopefully they can start moving soon because I am one of the furthest (US buyer) from the factory.

I saw an IB at the roadshow on a day when it was partially cloudy. It will look different depending on the lighting/background, and I kinda like that.

Most cars on the road today are either white, black or some variation of gray/silver. Every MME buyer who grabbed a blue or red option will be a standout, so good choices.
Same here!

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag

I know it’s difficult to tell the difference but mine is carbonized gray. I have a 1/8 build date as well. Today my window sticker got an updated date at the bottom too. Showing 1/13 now. Last date was 1/8 when it was produced. Hoping that means it’s reached another milestone (released? In transit?)
Sponsored