eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Palsapp does not see my ViN, I assume either a different transport or will pick up later when shipped. its just sitting at the plant
Mine did at at first. It takes a while. Like I said it will be a minimum of 2 weeks to show up on palsapp
Sponsored

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Mine did at at first. It takes a while. Like I said it will be a minimum of 2 weeks to show up on palsapp
Mine shows up on palsapp and mine isn’t built yet.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
It may show but there is nothing in the destination. It shows because the vin exists.
that is probably correct, just pointing out that my vin shows in the system, not 2 weeks after it is built.

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Palsapp showed mine arrived at SPEEDWAY, Kansas City on 1/15. Then it was delivered to ARGENTINE RAMP, Kansas City on 1/22 (today).

I'm hoping the QC inspections are being done there and then it'll be headed my way.
Sounds to me like your car has been checked and is on it’s way to your dealer now. Great to hear your delivery date moved up!

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Dealer says my MME is on a train car but couldn’t talk them into giving me any more specific detail than that. Is that type of info (train car number, etc) available through Ford’s system? Are train cars even traceable? Maybe @RonTCat knows what info is available?

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Mine went from plant to Argentine Ramp arriving there on 1/9. As far as I know it is still there, never went to speedway. Delivery estimate to NorCal has not changed since delayed from 1/27 to 3/26-29 (end date of 3/30.) :rolleyes:

Congrats on your bump to earlier delivery.

Palsapp showed mine arrived at SPEEDWAY, Kansas City on 1/15. Then it was delivered to ARGENTINE RAMP, Kansas City on 1/22 (today).

I'm hoping the QC inspections are being done there and then it'll be headed my way.

Ford site still shows my delivery range as 3/9-3-15. CORRECTION! see next post

B Gray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion. Pre Mach-E Carb Gray
Country flag
Ordered Carb Gray, delay as a lot of us. Checked the PALS site and see this connected to my vine FORD MUSTG: MACH-E ,117" BLUE-LIGHT BLUE M .... hmmmmm

But at least it is at the ARGENTINE RAMP. Just nice to see the Destination and Status change on the the site ...delivery date to NORCAL was bumped like others to 02/26.Hope this means it might get a surprise early.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ordered Carb Gray, delay as a lot of us. Checked the PALS site and see this connected to my vine FORD MUSTG: MACH-E ,117" BLUE-LIGHT BLUE M .... hmmmmm

But at least it is at the ARGENTINE RAMP. Just nice to see the Destination and Status change on the the site ...delivery date to NORCAL was bumped like others to 02/26.Hope this means it might get a surprise early.
In Pals there are many colors in that tracker that are off, don't worry.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
So overnight I got an update, was delivered to BIRMINGHAM, MO - NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ), shall I assume it's on the way to me or really on the way to the speedway. Looking at other VIN's on the same delivery sheet, they all had been at the speedway prior. So confused on this one.

Wait - I have late breaking news, my MME has escaped and is coming home.

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 7.24.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 7.23.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 7.14.23 AM.png

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
So overnight I got an update, was delivered to BIRMINGHAM, MO - NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ), shall I assume it's on the way to me or really on the way to the speedway. Looking at other VIN's on the same delivery sheet, they all had been at the speedway prior. So confused on this one.

Wait - I have late breaking news, my MME has escaped and is coming home.
I looked at the other VINs on my order on the palsapp and it only showed 1 other VIN: A partial VIN for a 2019 F-150....strange.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I looked at the other VINs on my order on the palsapp and it only showed 1 other VIN: A partial VIN for a 2019 F-150....strange.
Sounds like a typo somewhere, I am just excited for some progress even if it's to or from the speedway. Was getting worried about it sitting in DE with no movement since 1-13. Hopefully it's dealer bound and not the speedway, hard to tell. Will ask my dealer to take a look in the system middle of the week.

SteveJo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, Job 1 Mach-e/X
Country flag
FWIW, with a Philly area final d, mine went from Speedway on the 12th to NS Voltz on the 19th and no delivery documents listed.

Keyk4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2001 Explorer Sport Trac
Country flag
Palsapp does not see my ViN, I assume either a different transport or will pick up later when shipped. its just sitting at the plant
FWIW, Palsapp didn't show my Drop's VIN until it moved to "In Transit" which happened yesterday, compared to my Premium order that is sent to plant and not built yet (scheduled for week of 1/24) which already appears as pending.

rafpug

First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 -| Mach E, EX, RWD, Star White
Country flag
Looks like a “activate vehicle” button appeared on my Ford app. Exciting!
Sponsored