RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
This is my friends Mach E. It was shipped from the factory in Mexico on Dec 30th.
If I read this right, the car went from Mexico, to Richmond, CA (20 minutes from his house) and now it is in Kansas City? Then it needs to come back to CA. Seems like a waste of time.

image005.png
Likely, yes. Logical per the other posts.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
This is my friends Mach E. It was shipped from the factory in Mexico on Dec 30th.
If I read this right, the car went from Mexico, to Richmond, CA (20 minutes from his house) and now it is in Kansas City? Then it needs to come back to CA. Seems like a waste of time.

image005.png
Yep. Same happened to mine. It was sent by rail to Delaware, then trucked back to KC to be checked.

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Although this quality check delay has been frustrating I do seem to have good news in that they seem to be getting through the cars pretty quickly. Mine was released today back to the NS Voltz yard so it spent only 5 days in speedway. That includes the weekend so perhaps it would have been even quicker. Now to see how long it takes to come back east.

If they really are getting through them that quickly I suspect more people who saw their delivery moved to March will see it come back to February.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My Mach-E's VIN finally got an update via palsapp.com. Shipped from MX on Jan 14th and was delivered to Norfolk Southern (Birmingham, MO) yesterday, Jan 26th.

So far the ETA's via FordTracker, Ford Order Tracking, and my Reservation/Order page are the same (Feb 3rd to 10th).

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Looking at the "trip" number in palsapp for my Mach-E's move to Norfolk Southern, there were 9 Mach-E's moved. 4 "Company Cars", 3 "Stock" Cars, and 2 "Retail" (both GB FE's). All going to different locations (well, "Company Cars" don't have any dealer info in FordTracker, so not sure about those). Stock cars going to IL and CO, and the other retail GB FE is going to FL.

It's just funny to me how diverse the end locations are, I'm sure they get pooled at the final hub, but would think keeping regional cars together on the journeys would be more ideal. Logistics is a funny business...

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Deliveries are happening, this one has another dealer party foul. Can anyone guess what it is?

Also no front plate, its final dest is Salina, KS 67401

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 7.40.08 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 7.39.25 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 7.39.00 AM

Last edited:

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
Looking at palsapp, it seems like my dealer's demo vehicle is moving out of KC now. There are 8 vehicles in that shipment, heading to OH, NY, VA, and CT, plus 2 VINs not recognized by the tracker.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Although this quality check delay has been frustrating I do seem to have good news in that they seem to be getting through the cars pretty quickly. Mine was released today back to the NS Voltz yard so it spent only 5 days in speedway. That includes the weekend so perhaps it would have been even quicker. Now to see how long it takes to come back east.

If they really are getting through them that quickly I suspect more people who saw their delivery moved to March will see it come back to February.
Just an FWIW comment. Apparently, the teams at the Speedway are working very long days and through weekends to get the cars properly checked.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Your bill says pending, not dispatched. That should be the next step:
Pending
Dispatched
Delivered

Unfortunately, I've seen mine jump from Pending to delivered. I've even had a delivered pop up with no prior pending order.
As ALWAYS You are right!!!!

Showed up delivered today!!!

MME.PNG

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
CHASING CORAL was right AS USUAL.....mine showed this today

MME.PNG

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Yep. Same happened to mine. It was sent by rail to Delaware, then trucked back to KC to be checked.
so now what is the next step??? Mine has been delivered to the Muncie ramp.

asking for a friend...lol

Reactions: UW2

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Since you're in CA, believe it gets loaded onto another rail car for shipment to CA.
I kind of thought the same thing. So might be a week or more to see a new update???
Sponsored