methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
So - I had assumed that when Jack Cooper (palsapp.com) updates with a delivery to the Destination Name: "NORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ) that they simply moved the Mach-E's to NS's rails to then head East (since NS only serves east of Kansas City). However it looks like there's a few Colorado-bound Mach-E that were delivered to NORFOLK SOUTHERN with my Mach-E. Surely they aren't bound for a NS train?
Sponsored

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Although this quality check delay has been frustrating I do seem to have good news in that they seem to be getting through the cars pretty quickly. Mine was released today back to the NS Voltz yard so it spent only 5 days in speedway. That includes the weekend so perhaps it would have been even quicker. Now to see how long it takes to come back east.

If they really are getting through them that quickly I suspect more people who saw their delivery moved to March will see it come back to February.
We are chilling together it looks like. Still says on stop ship but who knows when that gets updated?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.37.51 AM

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
CHASING CORAL was right AS USUAL.....mine showed this today

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 9.37.51 AM
Awesome. Looks like it's either awaiting a train or was loaded on an autorack. The Delivery receipt might tell you.

B Gray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion. Pre Mach-E Carb Gray
Country flag
We are chilling together it looks like. Still says on stop ship but who knows when that gets updated?

Probably been asked , and I missed it. How are you getting the full history ?

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Many thanks to those teams. Hope to see mine finally leave for the west coast soon.

Just an FWIW comment. Apparently, the teams at the Speedway are working very long days and through weekends to get the cars properly checked.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Probably been asked , and I missed it. How are you getting the full history ?
You need a really good dealer who doesn't mind you asking for a "Vehicle Visibility" snapshot twice a week. I usually only ask 2 times a week, rarely more.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Many thanks to those teams. Hope to see mine finally leave for the west coast soon.
The more MME's driving up & down Mission Blvd South in Fremont figuratively thumbing their noses at the Tesla Factory, the better. :)

And all through the south bay.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Don't start the party till I get mine, not sure I could take it ?

The more MME's driving up & down Mission Blvd South in Fremont figuratively thumbing their noses at the Tesla Factory, the better. :)

And all through the south bay.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Doesn't describe mine, only twice a week huh? Mine should be happy I have yet to ask for it, directly anyway. They could offer!

You need a really good dealer who doesn't mind you asking for a "Vehicle Visibility" snapshot twice a week. I usually only ask 2 times a week, rarely more.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Doesn't describe mine, only twice a week huh? Mine should be happy I have yet to ask for it, directly anyway. They could offer!
Ask if you want the latest information available or just wait for the call. The tracking we have will say delivered but could be days after it’s actually delivered.

Dealers are getting paid to sell cars, no one should be afraid to ask.

Ford support folks make it clear the dealer has the latest information.