JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Question...does this mean that these cars are being trucked all the way to California????
I dont know - read up here on the forum that they are getting onto another train. your receipt document is showing Ship to and Muncie Ramp - I assume this delivery is to the Muncie Ramp and most likely on to another train.
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
That's my guess. Seems like mine may have been driven to the QC check since it arrived to Argentine Ramp on the 9th, and now is pending to go to the Argentine Ramp again for the train ride this direction. But really I have no idea.

Trying not to worry, but I do plan on keeping it off the freeway until I get the Clear Bra done, so all this moving of cars makes me nervous.

I dont know - read up here on the forum that they are getting onto another train. your receipt document is showing Ship to and Muncie Ramp - I assume this delivery is to the Muncie Ramp and most likely on to another train.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Hmmm, maybe I should have gone for that FE... no matter how many times I check I'm still at Argentine Ramp. :rolleyes:
Nah! Im convinced that the palsapp only tracks truck movement and not train movement. Keep checking your delivery date. If you get an updated delivery date, your car is on a train.

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Looking at the "trip" number in palsapp for my Mach-E's move to Norfolk Southern, there were 9 Mach-E's moved. 4 "Company Cars", 3 "Stock" Cars, and 2 "Retail" (both GB FE's). All going to different locations (well, "Company Cars" don't have any dealer info in FordTracker, so not sure about those). Stock cars going to IL and CO, and the other retail GB FE is going to FL.

It's just funny to me how diverse the end locations are, I'm sure they get pooled at the final hub, but would think keeping regional cars together on the journeys would be more ideal. Logistics is a funny business...
All the ones on my palsapp receipt were southern Cali bound. Maybe it has to do with the ramp more than anything. The Muncie ramp goes to SoCal.

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Haha just random color names entered - Aztec Gold was describing two White colored MMEs (based on VIn) on a different delivery receipt.
Mine is Star White and Cooper calls it Aztec Gold. ??‍♀

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yep, only tracks trucks, still no earlier date for me, shall see what happens once it makes it on this truck trip.

2 of the MMEs on my original truck transport in KC were delivered last week, the rest of us are in the same queue to my area.

Nah! Im convinced that the palsapp only tracks truck movement and not train movement. Keep checking your delivery date. If you get an updated delivery date, your car is on a train.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
All the ones on my palsapp receipt were southern Cali bound. Maybe it has to do with the ramp more than anything. The Muncie ramp goes to SoCal.
Mine is SoCal and i show on the palsapp 8 other cars listed and all it shows is a delivery receipt of Muncie, KS. Checking the ford vin tracker it still shows like 53 days away. The window sticker has not changed either. In short is there any way of checking were our cars are???

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Why does the sticker date change after it has already shipped?
The sticker is "reprinted" weekly. The date is just the date it was "printed".

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Mach-E Pals

Finally got a change on the Pals portal today. Looks like my Mach-E is headed for the ARGENTINE RAMP. Its final destination is the SF Bay Area. The ETA date is possible, hopefully.

Reservation Date: 11/19/2019
Order Date: 08/25/2020
Build Date: 01/06/2021
Ship Date: 01/14/2021
ETA: 02/17/2021

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
That would be cool, hopefully mine can catch a ride with yours.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Mach-E Pals

Finally got a change on the Pals portal today. Looks like my Mach-E is headed for the ARGENTINE RAMP. Its final destination is the SF Bay Area. The ETA date is possible, hopefully.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I'm confused - I hear Muncie and Argentine ramps, how do our cars flow through there? I see on Google maps that those locations are close to each other, and I see multiple train yards.
1) from factory to which ramp?
2) truck to another ramp for next train - if my car is headed to the west coast which ramp?
3) assuming I avoid the dreaded speedway, the next transfer is somewhere on the west coast? Union Pacific?
4) where would it transfer to head north to Tacoma?
inquiring minds want to know :confused:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1611875505670

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1611875505670

Cool.

Definitely holding true that it takes ~2 weeks to arrive in KC once the car is shipped. My ship date is 8 days after yours so hoping I see a similar update come next week.