Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Got an update from my dealer, my car is STILL riding the kiddie train and now is in Barstow, CA. Should reach Richmond, CA in couple of days and hopefully in my garage in the east bay by end of week.

I have the feeling that it was on the same train the dumped whole bunch of MMEs in LA.

I will never be the "first one in the Bay" anymore, but as long as I don't see even one on the road before I get mine, I will be content.
Sponsored

Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
East Coast FE update...I should have never asked the dealer to pull a VV for my car as it's only made me more pissed. ? Short Backstory: My car made it all the way to Delaware (A state away from me) only to be boomeranged back to KS for the 'quality checks' it was released from Speedway jail after 5 days and delivered to the NS Voltz yard on January 28th.....WHERE IT STILL REMAINS!

11 Friggin days and it has not been loaded onto a train. BTW I never got a delay email but they will have to change my date for sure now as even if it left tomorrow no way it will make it heck probably even by next week.

I'm so over this process, I don't even give a crap about the car anymore. ?

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Got an update from my dealer, my car is STILL riding the kiddie train and now is in Barstow, CA. Should reach Richmond, CA in couple of days and hopefully in my garage in the east bay by end of week.

I have the feeling that it was on the same train the dumped whole bunch of MMEs in LA.

I will never be the "first one in the Bay" anymore, but as long as I don't see even one on the road before I get mine, I will be content.
Don't drive in SF until after end of Feb (when mine is due) please. :)

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I am currently at the dealer. I have seen my car and drove it around a back lot for a second. I’m taking it home today.

A14EFBE7-B1AD-4E63-8504-79977185F471.jpeg

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
There were seven or 8 cars dispatched from KC to Muncie yesterday - about half going to TX and all had ETA dates in March. Either they were overly conservative with ETA to TX from KC Or they are getting them by snail drawn locomotives Or they never got the ETA to change after updating them due to QC check. Anyway should be early arrival for all of those.
A San Diego friend’s is in KC heading to Muncie ramp. From there it’s about a 2 week wait to So Cal

back_at_it_19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Job 1 GB FE and '22 Red Prem4x
Country flag
East Coast FE update...I should have never asked the dealer to pull a VV for my car as it's only made me more pissed. ? Short Backstory: My car made it all the way to Delaware (A state away from me) only to be boomeranged back to KS for the 'quality checks' it was released from Speedway jail after 5 days and delivered to the NS Voltz yard on January 28th.....WHERE IT STILL REMAINS!

11 Friggin days and it has not been loaded onto a train. BTW I never got a delay email but they will have to change my date for sure now as even if it left tomorrow no way it will make it heck probably even by next week.

I'm so over this process, I don't even give a crap about the car anymore. ?
Yikes. Well, you’re not alone. Bunch of us have been built since December and early January are are still sitting in Mexico...
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/already-built-but-parked-in-mexico.3213/page-4#post-102916

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag

Maybe mine is there, too. I am in Marin, with a 2/17 estimate.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
It was here!!! The hydraulics on the ramp were stuck/frozen which broke them and kept them two feet from street!! Should be able to get it tomorrow if the ramp is fixed!!
OMG. So near and yet so far. ?

Hopefully they will get this fixed in short order and you'll be on your way.

Once when flying in Alaska the crew couldn't get the door to the plane closed. After the mechanics tried and failed one of the stewardesses poured hot coffee on the hinges. We were up and off in short order. So if all else fails .....

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I am currently at the dealer. I have seen my car and drove it around a back lot for a second. I’m taking it home today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent A14EFBE7-B1AD-4E63-8504-79977185F471
Mine also arrived at the dealer this morning. I'll likely pick it up tomorrow, waiting for some more details from my dealer about their clean fuel rewards approval.

orolo

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX-5
Country flag
There were seven or 8 cars dispatched from KC to Muncie yesterday - about half going to TX and all had ETA dates in March. Either they were overly conservative with ETA to TX from KC Or they are getting them by snail drawn locomotives Or they never got the ETA to change after updating them due to QC check. Anyway should be early arrival for all of those.
One of them is mine! Have an ETA of 2/25-3/4, but hopeful I can beat that now.

darren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Mach-E
Country flag
I was hopping for the dealer to call. Instead, I received an email from Ford telling me my car has been delivered.

I checked the status, and it indeed shows "delivered." Hopefully, my dealer will call tomorrow.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent A14EFBE7-B1AD-4E63-8504-79977185F471
Still waiting for mine. It was wise of you to choose Amazon Prime delivery for yours.