TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
FE was at Argentine ramp in Kansas City last Friday 1/5. BNSF just confirmed will be delivered to big lift ramp in Denver, CO on 1/12. Hope that helps. Estimated delivery was 3/4/21 so very early.
Palsapp updated last night to show my FE arriving in KC and transferred to the KC Birmingham ramp instead of Argentine. I'm guessing mine will make it to Denver on Union Pacific instead, arriving at their Henderson facility. My ETA window is 2/15-2/21.

My dealer is Interstate Ford, north of Denver.
Sponsored

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Here is my understanding.

1. At Galpin 6 MME ALL ARRIVED AT 3AM last night/today

2. A big sale coming up for the 3 day weekend.

3. Baby Broncos and big Broncos

All of the managers were in very long meetings. Ford changing how things are going. Not sure what that means except that no one is really sure how to get things done logistically. Last week their first MME came in. Now they have 6 with at least another 190+ that were ordered last November. I was told that they may not have the logistics to do it all. My salesman is going in extra early to work on mine and I have requested others that I know their to get involved.

When I understand I will post it. I think the timing would be easier but Ford has all kind of sales going on this weekend. Add Covid protocols in a city with a tight lock down and well how do you do major sales and strict protocols. I understand it. I don’t like it. I will feel MUCH better once I have a better understanding hopefully tomorrow
Thanks .. too many things going on at the same time

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
IT'S HERE!

Just got the call from the dealer. Lots to do to get ready for pickup.
Good news: It beat Ford's delivery estimate, which was 2/10-2/17
Bad news: the front license plate bracket was installed at the factory.
I think I can see your huge smile about your delivery through your mask! :D

But then it looks like it is a little smaller when you saw the front license plate bracket. ?

Daniel M

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mustang Mach E, 2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
I just received the infamous email below from Ford informing me of a delay in the ETA of my wife's MME.

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Mustang Mach‑E Premium is delivered to Fremont Ford. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of February 18, 2021 and February 24, 2021 has been updated to between March 18, 2021 and March 24, 2021."

I know that many others on this forum have received similar emails and the prize arrived a few days after the infamous email. The VV from our dealer on 02/01/2021 indicated that the car was on a train in Wellington, KS (it left the Argentine ramp on 01/29/2021). Unless something went really wrong, I find it hard to believe it takes 1-1/2 to 2 months to get to the SF Bay Area from the middle of Kansas. I am hoping that the email is fake news.
Since you are from Fremont, maybe Elon saw the incoming delivery and had his army of fanboys intercept, sabotage, and delay any deliveries coming into their neighborhood.

RobFitzgerald167

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Grabber Blue
Country flag
Tustin. It seems like the train for Southern California has finally arrived. I will drop by the dealer today.

Congrats to people that received their cars. For those that are still waiting, Ford is improving their communication and delivery time. My ETA was 2/7-2/13.
@darren any luck with Tustin Ford? I got a call this morning that they have 3 in, including a FE that a customer backed out on, I'm going to test drive it this afternoon. Maybe I can finally get them to share vehicle visibility to figure where my car is, figure it's getting close.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was struggling to understand why it takes weeks for a railcar to make it halfway across the continent rather than the 2-3 days it takes to drive. I knew there would be extra "churn" time in the system to add/drop/transfer various railcars from the train along the way, but not THIS much. Found one video that helps explain some of it...

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
@darren any luck with Tustin Ford? I got a call this morning that they have 3 in, including a FE that a customer backed out on, I'm going to test drive it this afternoon. Maybe I can finally get them to share vehicle visibility to figure where my car is, figure it's getting close.
Dang it, bet on the wrong pony. Tustin was initially charging ADM so went with Tuttle-Click. Wonder if they are charging ADM for the backed out FE?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I was struggling to understand why it takes weeks for a railcar to make it halfway across the continent rather than the 2-3 days it takes to drive. I knew there would be extra "churn" time in the system to add/drop/transfer various railcars from the train along the way, but not THIS much. Found one video that helps explain some of it...

Excellent find. Well worth watching.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag

This.... nuff said...
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.33.02

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

Thanks - very informative

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Congrats. Is your MME Space White?
Sorry for the delay in response. I was enjoying my car for a few days lol It is Star White with Light interior

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Mine also arrived at the dealer this morning. I'll likely pick it up tomorrow, waiting for some more details from my dealer about their clean fuel rewards approval.
Since their application is still pending on the rebate website, they let me "borrow" my car and we will finalize the deal as soon as they can process the rebate.

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
it was posted on this forum yesterday by Tru that your dealer (and mine) got 7 delivered. I was emailing them for something else in the morning /no responses and they they replied late evening and included the comment that they got 7. Apparently they have two lots and they have to some how physically check the vehicle to figure out whose it is. But yeah I would have expected them to call you yesterday saying its here yesterday. Its only 7 cars. I am sure they will call you today.
I didn't wait. I am at Perry National City. I went down at 1pm and told them I was there to see my car lol. They said are you sure? We got one in, but we haven't checked it. So they looked up the vin.
Sponsored