Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
My car is due b/w 2/17 to 2/23, shipped on 1/26. Called the dealer today and got "nothing's changed since last week - still due b/w 2/17 and 2/23. "

I asked if they could tell me if it's actually in KC and I got a half answer of " probably and likely waiting for a truck." Wouldn't give me any more details than that :(

Pals site still shows as "pending" with no destination listed. Cincinnati is ~8 hrs from KC - thinking it probably won't show up in Pals until car actually goes on the truck for the final leg to Cincy.
yes correct
Sponsored

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
My car is due b/w 2/17 to 2/23, shipped on 1/26. Called the dealer today and got "nothing's changed since last week - still due b/w 2/17 and 2/23. "

I asked if they could tell me if it's actually in KC and I got a half answer of " probably and likely waiting for a truck." Wouldn't give me any more details than that :(

Pals site still shows as "pending" with no destination listed. Cincinnati is ~8 hrs from KC - thinking it probably won't show up in Pals until car actually goes on the truck for the final leg to Cincy.
Interesting . . . mine on the "Ford Tracker" says shipped 1/15 - on Ford's site it says "built 1/26" (which I think is the real ship date) and mine is not supposed to arrive until 3/3-3/9. TWO WEEKS longer to get to the same state just 5 or so hours up the road??? I think mine is in KC too now waiting for the next step.

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Here is my understanding.

1. At Galpin 6 MME ALL ARRIVED AT 3AM last night/today

2. A big sale coming up for the 3 day weekend.

3. Baby Broncos and big Broncos

All of the managers were in very long meetings. Ford changing how things are going. Not sure what that means except that no one is really sure how to get things done logistically. Last week their first MME came in. Now they have 6 with at least another 190+ that were ordered last November. I was told that they may not have the logistics to do it all. My salesman is going in extra early to work on mine and I have requested others that I know their to get involved.

When I understand I will post it. I think the timing would be easier but Ford has all kind of sales going on this weekend. Add Covid protocols in a city with a tight lock down and well how do you do major sales and strict protocols. I understand it. I don’t like it. I will feel MUCH better once I have a better understanding hopefully tomorrow
That just sounds bizarre. My Friend at Citrus got hers Monday. I got mine Monday, but they had a telecommunications issue in the building so couldn't get some things finalized. They still let me take the car home on a "borrow" contract. i go back Thursday to finalize.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I didn't wait. I am at Perry National City. I went down at 1pm and told them I was there to see my car lol. They said are you sure? We got one in, but we haven't checked it. So they looked up the vin.
Nicely done ?

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
That just sounds bizarre. My Friend at Citrus got hers Monday. I got mine Monday, but they had a telecommunications issue in the building so couldn't get some things finalized. They still let me take the car home on a "borrow" contract. i go back Thursday to finalize.
i FINALLY LATE LAST NIGHT FOUND OUT THE ISSUE.

In Cali there are two separate clean air programs.

1. One is a rebate program in the amount of $5000 that can be applied directly as a down payment.

2. there is a discount for BEV in the amount of $1500 which is also applied as a down payment.

the dealership has to get this paperwork EXACTLY right the first time or they lose the $6500 from the state. If you are not applying for these discounts then it is no big deal. However I am CHEAP. I want EVERY discount that I can get.

I have posted in the past there are even more discounts that you can apply for AFTER the sale, but these are done PRIOR to the sale. I will NEVER give up $6500 in down payment money that comes from the state directly.

I am the first one that figured out these discounts so now they are working on how to get this done right so they do not lose the $6500. Once I get the car then I can apply for I think another $9000 form the state. Of course there is the $7500 for the Feds but that one cannot count on.

the good news is that I ordered an MME for my wife as well so we get to collect double.

darren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Mach-E
Country flag
Dang it, bet on the wrong pony. Tustin was initially charging ADM so went with Tuttle-Click. Wonder if they are charging ADM for the backed out FE?
Sorry, my dealer is Turtle-Click, don't know why I think it is in Tustin.

They confirm my car has been received. They told me they need a day or 2 to prep. I told them I would like to pick up this evening, but hasn't heard back from them yet.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Somebody will let me know if you hear of a train from Mexico getting lost right? :) Mine was shipped out on 01/27, supposed to be ETA of 02/17 but still no sign of that train making it to KC.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Somebody will let me know if you hear of a train from Mexico getting lost right? :) Mine was shipped out on 01/27, supposed to be ETA of 02/17 but still no sign of that train making it to KC.
It will be in KC around now - and they probably truck it to Indiana? Not sure but you could still get it close to ETA or earlier

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Sorry, my dealer is Turtle-Click, don't know why I think it is in Tustin.

They confirm my car has been received. They told me they need a day or 2 to prep. I told them I would like to pick up this evening, but hasn't heard back from them yet.
Good deal. I noticed they received 4 (3 premium AWD & 1 CA Rt1). Hope you all train them well so it makes it easier when mine arrives in 2 weeks.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
In Cali there are two separate clean air programs.

1. One is a rebate program in the amount of $5000 that can be applied directly as a down payment.

2. there is a discount for BEV in the amount of $1500 which is also applied as a down payment.
AFAIK there are three programs. One is a Clean Fuel Rebate Program, one is the Clean Vehicle Rebate Program, and one is the Clean Vehicle Assistance Program. The first is a point of sale program. The second is an after the sale program. And the third is a before sale program.

In San Diego the POS rebate is $1500 and comes from SDG&E. I think the amount is the same in other service areas such as PG&E's but am not totally sure. In order to get this to apply the dealer has to participate.

The Clean Vehicle Rebate Program is from CARB and you apply for this after the sale (though there is a pilot program that you can use to get pre-approved in some jurisdictions). The standard amount is $2000. If your income is less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Line that goes to $4000. There is an income cap which IIRC is $300K for a family of two.

The Clean Vehicle Assistance Program is a before the sale program. It's essentially a grant. The grants can be up to $5000 for a BEV. However the income limit is $68,960 AND before you receive the grant you have to go through an application and education process that can take up to three months. https://cleanvehiclegrants.org/eligibility/

I don't know of any others.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
I am wondering the same. Our car shipped 1/25 and no updates on palsapp. I’ve tried to reach out to my dealer but they have rejected previous requests to pull VV (too busy.)

Edit: “Shipped” probably means loaded on autorack, so when it actually left, who knows?

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
AFAIK there are three programs. One is a Clean Fuel Rebate Program, one is the Clean Vehicle Rebate Program, and one is the Clean Vehicle Assistance Program. The first is a point of sale program. The second is an after the sale program. And the third is a before sale program.

In San Diego the POS rebate is $1500 and comes from SDG&E. I think the amount is the same in other service areas such as PG&E's but am not totally sure. In order to get this to apply the dealer has to participate.

The Clean Vehicle Rebate Program is from CARB and you apply for this after the sale (though there is a pilot program that you can use to get pre-approved in some jurisdictions). The standard amount is $2000. If your income is less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Line that goes to $4000. There is an income cap which IIRC is $300K for a family of two.

The Clean Vehicle Assistance Program is a before the sale program. It's essentially a grant. The grants can be up to $5000 for a BEV. However the income limit is $68,960 AND before you receive the grant you have to go through an application and education process that can take up to three months. https://cleanvehiclegrants.org/eligibility/

I don't know of any others.
https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/...aZIvlqi0bk1W7pv-JDJOME3OglXWdMFUaAiDsEALw_wcB

This is mine

When I did mine It came to to $14,000 plus I can get an additional $2500 based on income...self employed and covid

so in total...$16,500

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Car update, Captains log, day .....too many to count,

Still on the kiddie train, I mean COMMMM'ON, it's only in Fresno now, hopefully will reach Richmond in a day or two.

I so puzzled to why it is so slow, it would have been faster to attach the car to a group of pigeons and fly it here.

Anyway, me dealer can tell that I'm anxious and said that once they will get the notice it has arrived they will send a truck to pick it up asap.

One can only hope...

Jay_CincyOH

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BWM i3
Occupation
Scientist
Country flag
Mine shipped on 1/26. I'm 2 hours from you and my ETA is also 2/17 to 2/23. My dealer vaguely suggested yesterday that my car was sitting in KC waiting for a truck ride to Cincy. I'm guessing yours is in the same situation and we won't see a Pals update until our cars are on the truck making the final leg in the journey.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
MY ETA DATE JUST UPDATED TODAY OVER A MONTH EARLY! It was March 22. I've checked it every day, and today it updated to February 18. Sorry for the shouting, I'm pretty excited.

1612993609788.png
Nice. I hope I get a happy surprise like that at some point. My car was produced 2 days after yours, but I'm looking at an ETA of 4/2.