machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I have not shipped yet but was built 12-17-20, just waiting for it to leave the plant.

Dealer supplied the following info and waiting for transit updates from the various tracking sites.

Will post here when I see movement, please do the same so we can track and get an idea how things are flowing.

I created this thread to discuss just actual SHIPPING.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 5.36.59 AM
Sponsored

Last edited:

Accord07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Someone on another thread posted a site which tracked our shipments. Try this:
https://www.palsapp.com/
Interesting. When I plugged in a few of the VINs from dealers in my area (some FCTP, some customer orders), and the origin shows up as New Caslte, Delaware. Tried a few from dealers on the west coast and the origin shows up as Kansas City. I know that Port of Wilmington handles a large number of vehicle imports for Volkswagen, including those assembled in Mexico, when I visited the port for work from time to time over a decade ago; last year it also sent off Ford vehicles destined for the Middle East. Is it possible that Mach-E's are shipped here as well?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
mine showed Delaware as well for a MD delivery. I find it interesting that they already have these in the shipping system. Seems the shipping is more organized that people have suggested.

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Someone posted in "the thread that never ends" theirs has shipped or will ship soon, allegedly.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...ng-friends-in-mexico.1100/page-301#post-76126

Just received email from Ford.

Fantastic news! Your 2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition has been built – which means it won’t be long before you’re able to experience the thrill of driving!
Our current estimate for delivery to Perry Ford is between January 27 2021 and February 2 2021. Also, we wanted to include your vehicle’s unique identification number for your reference: 3FMTK3SU.

for reference what’s currently in fordtracker

Receipt Date2020-06-29
ETA End Date1990-01-01
Production Date2020-11-27
Ship Date
Transit Date

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My Dallas/Fort Worth build (still yet to make the line most likely) says it’s “origin” is Kansas City and is “pending”

Metv707

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
From Canada here (Quebec). Origin: Montreal

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My Dallas/Fort Worth build (still yet to make the line most likely) says it’s “origin” is Kansas City and is “pending”
Interesting that you don't have an actual produced date (guessing FordTracker doesn't have a "Production Date"?), but that shipment tracker already has your VIN...

Reactions: UW2

Cobra95Kev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Edge
Country flag
I don't show a build date yet on the tracker tool. Says scheduled for week of 12/20. But my VIN shows up on this as pending. Starting in KC, I live in Wichita Kansas.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I don't show a build date yet on the tracker tool. Says scheduled for week of 12/20. But my VIN shows up on this as pending. Starting in KC, I live in Wichita Kansas.
Very interesting, mine was scheduled to week of the 13th, date of the 16th, no production date in FordTracker, and that auto rail website shows my VIN as not valid. Maybe it doesn't cover Virginia.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
mine showed Delaware as well for a MD delivery. I find it interesting that they already have these in the shipping system. Seems the shipping is more organized that people have suggested.
Mine, too.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
What you're seeing here is just one auto transport and logistics company, there are plenty more. So I wouldn't get too worked up if they don't have your VIN
Sponsored

Last edited: