AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I order mine from fie star dallas but did not do a reservation and did the order in person and still waiting on a build date
Reserved the day after reveal and had a schedule to date of yesterday but so far no updates to my status

Diamondjr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 explorer, 2017 f-150
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
My dealer said he got the certificate of origin for my car on the mail today. Stamped build date 12/17 which was my original date of build. I got an email from Ford that the build date had been pushed back to 12/21. Who knows but it getting exciting.

UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Ok, you're NorCal like eltonlin. I'm in SoCal but haven't been able to see an update using my vin on that site. My completion date was 12/8 so maybe SoCal is shipping via a different method/company.
Same here

balthisar

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Expedition; 2021 Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Engineer@FoMoCo
Country flag
Cool! Looks like mine will ship to K.C. and be distributed from there to Fairlane Ford in SE Michigan. Everything is blank other than the freight bill number. Still nothing from Ford's JSON, though.

machdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
Ok, you're NorCal like eltonlin. I'm in SoCal but haven't been able to see an update using my vin on that site. My completion date was 12/8 so maybe SoCal is shipping via a different method/company.
Same 12/8 build date, SoCal as well, no idea where my car is right now.. Window sticker is RAIL RD27, is yours?

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Same 12/8 build date, SoCal as well, no idea where my car is right now.. Window sticker is RAIL RD27, is yours?
Yep, same here. Hopefully on a truck or rail headed our way using a different rail system than NorCal. It will probably be at the dealership before we even get an update from Ford.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
I suspect this is the same for all headed to SoCal. It seems that when the order ships Ford sends an email and the Ford Vehicle Tracking shows the order is built.
Sponsored