drwhipps

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Country flag
My info on the Ford tracker site updated today: Estimated Dealer Delivery 3/1/2021
Had a build week of 12/13 but has shown Scheduled for Prod 12/22 since last week
Sponsored

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent A00A7F13-B330-4262-902F-02F904E0CE2F

Good news is I have an ETA now. Bad news it's... March 12. This is ridiculous. I'm in central Texas so why the long delivery time? ?

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
A00A7F13-B330-4262-902F-02F904E0CE2F.jpeg

Good news is I have an ETA now. Bad news it's... March 12. This is ridiculous. I'm in central Texas so why the long delivery time? ?
WOWSERS! My build date was supposed to be within a week of yours. checking the tracker, it is not built yet (and probably won't be until after the holiday shutdown ends in Jan.). I assume this means if your car arrives mid-March, mine is late-March to early April. I'll be curious to watch your car's journey to see if that's really the way this all pans out.

Last edited:

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent A00A7F13-B330-4262-902F-02F904E0CE2F

My car has a production date of 12-16-2020 and the ETA date is 2-11-2021 ... about a month earlier than yours for a car produced merely two days earlier. I'm somehow suspecting these dates are just place-holders until the cars are actually shipped (mine isn't actually shipped yet) because it doesn't seem like your car should take an extra month considering your car was produced just two days later.

All this is speculation until we see cars arrivimg at dealers and get a sense of the actual transit times. My dealer tells me that when he ordered the Fiesta built at the same plant ... his recollection was that it was something like 20 days transit time (but that wasn't during a pandemic). So many companies are trying to operate with reduced staffing.

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Production Date: 12/18/20
ETA End Date: 02/23/21

My dealer's FCTP that's identical to mine is scheduled to come in a month earlier. Sadly, these are both in line with what my dealer told me back in the first week of October. Maybe some dealers do know what they're talking about.

Last edited:

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Apparently, my MME is scheduled to arrive thirty years ago...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent MME FE Tracker.JPG

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent MME FE Tracker.JPG
That's the dummy value they all have until they are populated with real data.

bshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E 4X (Job 1)
Country flag

Interesting -- you didn't place your order until October, but are already in production? Did you have a reservation prior to placing the order?

I reserved right after the reveal event, and placed an order on the first day it was open. Reached production late last week, but not built yet. I'm guessing its sitting all this week halfway down the assembly line waiting for everyone to come back in the new year.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
The MME I ordered was built on 12/10/2020. Ford Vehicle Tracking now has a statement at the top saying that the MME "is estimated to be delivered. In 36 days". The Built Circle is still not checked. FordTracker is showing an ETA of 2021-02-03. No email from Ford.

So delivery estimated in five weeks but the vehicle hasn't shipped.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Interesting -- you didn't place your order until October, but are already in production? Did you have a reservation prior to placing the order?

I reserved right after the reveal event, and placed an order on the first day it was open. Reached production late last week, but not built yet. I'm guessing its sitting all this week halfway down the assembly line waiting for everyone to come back in the new year.
You and I are in the same boat. My FE was in the trim line as of the 23rd. Hope they remember where they left off when they come back!!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag

May be Ford is very conservative with their delivery dates here. or Your MME is being pulled on a Mule drawn carriage

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag

It doesn't look like it's in production actually

Reactions: DBC

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag

Did you folks order the interior protection mats? Maybe they are on back order.

If so I may delete them from my order.....