DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
WOW! 2 months to ship? I realize they have a back log but I would have thought within a few weeks they would get caught up. So with a Jan 24th build date I won't see it until end of March :(
Six weeks from build week to the dealer would be normal. You might actually see that as the backlog clears. Note that the production date comes after the start of the build week. For example my build week was November 29th but the MME was produced on December 10th. Your custom order MME will likely be built in February.

So my guess would be your order would arrive sometime between the beginning and end of March, which would be typical. Also note the dealer may need a day or two to prep the car.
Sponsored

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Good news is I have an ETA now. Bad news it's... March 12. This is ridiculous. I'm in central Texas so why the long delivery time? ?
Production Date: 12/18/20
ETA End Date: 02/23/21
Vagaries of the delivery system. I have no idea but the rail route can be circuitous. It's like going from LA to Sao Paulo via Chicago and Miami (don't ask why I picked that example LOL). The MME I ordered was built a week before MailGuy's was but it's schedule to arrive a week later. I'm in SoCal. Apparently faster shipping to WA than to SoCal than to TX, with the shipping time inversely related to distance. They probably all go to Kansas City and then from there to where we are via all kinds of places.

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Looks like my dealer's FCTP here in Baltimore, produced November 3 and not yet reported shipped has an ETA end date of Jan 8.

My own MME has been in production since last week; Ford says next week is build week. No ETA end date for mine. Certainly hoping this all means mine will be produced by the end of next week and delivered by the end of February. A valentine from Ford, certainly, would be nice :)

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Just refreshed the tracker site and learned that my "ETA" date changed from the generic 1990 date to 14 Feb (Happy Valentines Day). I'm not entirely sure what this means, as I don't have a shipment date yet. I view any update as progress.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Capture4.PNG

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would assume cars for Canada will be sent by train to KC as well. How the go and how long it takes to get them up north is another question.
IMHO I think they will go first to Ford Canada in Ontario and then dispatched to where ever by truck for eastern Canada and by train for western Canada, I guess.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Just refreshed the tracker site and learned that my "ETA" date changed from the generic 1990 date to 14 Feb (Happy Valentines Day). I'm not entirely sure what this means, as I don't have a shipment date yet. I view any update as progress.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Capture4.PNG
Most likely they are expecting your car to be delivered before Feb 14

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
update: got email from ford.com this morning to say my mach-e had shipped.

prior to this i had not gotten any email updates, but my order was updated on ford.com last week, showing built 12/5 (originally given 11/30 production week) and given window sticker. used the tracker here to find out it was built and see estimated ship date 1/26-2/2.

going to ford.com after receiving the email, it now shows shipped (12/28). and the tracker shows the 2/2 ETA...which probably includes transit time and another week for dealer to figure out it's mine and calls me :) i'm hoping to drive it home either the day of arrival or at latest the day after it arrives.

Receipt Date2020-07-01
ETA End Date2021-02-02
Production Date2020-12-05
Ship Date2020-12-28
Transit Date17

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
It could have been...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 06bkwGJ

Universal had hired a product placement coordinator, Robert Helfrich, who tried to convince Gale to ditch the DeLorean in favor of a Ford Mustang.

"He tried to convince me to change the DeLorean to a Mustang because Ford Motor Company would give us money," Gale said. "I said, 'No, no, no, Doc Brown doesn't drive a fucking Mustang.' It had to be a DeLorean. A DeLorean was cool. I have nothing against Mustangs, but nothing is as cool as a DeLorean. A Ford Mustang? Does Doc Brown look like the kind of guy who would drive a Ford Mustang? I'm sorry, no."

https://www.adweek.com/brand-market...s-back-futures-rejected-brand-tie-ins-167688/

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent cuurtEa

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
My dealer gave me this update today, similar to what I see online, just also has a 7 day window. Like others have said, it's most likely a not to exceed date.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent MME

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Apparently one is being delivered today in Dallas

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Apparently one is being delivered today in Dallas
I am guessing it's this VIN -3FMTK2R72MMA07145, if so the tracking system is behind which is good news really. I also think trutolife27 said no real updates will be seen till after 1/4 due to the company break.

EDIT- I was able to confirm it, looks like the Route 1 was delivered and was picked up by the new owner. Tracking is behind or not very accurate, oh well.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 3.17.25 PM
Sponsored

Last edited: