UW2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Good news today. My FE arrival date moved up 11 days to 2/12, Ford website says it is built for the first time and I should have more shipping information in a few days. Primary status says I'm officially in 'Awaiting Shipping'.

1609441460133.png
Same thing with me. Today's mail says arrival early Feb

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Just for information, we have a lockdown because of covid here in quebec until jan 11. So everything non-essential is closed. So is the delivery of new cars. I spoke with my dealer yesterday and they said they are gonna receive one mme (actual customer car, not a demo) during this time and they are gonna store it indoor by the time the lockdown finish and I was the first at my dealer to place a reservation so it should be mine?? Today my ETA date have changed from 21-02-13 to 21-02-03. And primary status is awaiting shipment.! Even if my car arrive before jan 10, I will not see it! And if lockdown persist it will be longer ? I’m waiting for an email from my salesman for more info.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent BBFCA9A8-7D2C-4B46-86DB-CF61C4E744E8

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I did get the email from Ford tonight (at about 7:30pm Eastern time) that my car is now "built" and started shipping.

The email indicated it would take between 12-28 days to ship depending on where a person lives... but then estimated delivery to the dealer sometimes between Feb 5 and Feb 11 (much longer than 28 days).

It does show up in the rail tracking site (headed to Kansas City) ... but I'm not sure if it is actually loaded onto a train. The www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker website hasn't updated the status ... but Ford's own tracking site does show the update on the status.
Where did you find the rail tracking?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Good news: I'm close to shipping.

ForumTracker 2020-12-31 at 3.22.43 PM.jpg

MyFord 2020-12-31 at 3.20.55 PM.jpg

VIN Tracker 2020-12-31 at 3.22.06 PM.jpg

Tsand4

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 1st Ed -rec'd 1/27/21, '14 Fusion Hybrid SE
Country flag
A lot of updates over the past 24-36 hours.
Official email from Ford (first since October)
stating my FE is on it's way with estimated delivery of 1/28. Chargepoint Homeflex charger is installed and ready to go. Checked different tracking sites and delivery dates now range from 1/15-1/21. It's getting real and I'm VERY excited.

SebastienMachE

First Name
Sebastien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey
Country flag
Just for information, we have a lockdown because of covid here in quebec until jan 11. So everything non-essential is closed. So is the delivery of new cars. I spoke with my dealer yesterday and they said they are gonna receive one mme (actual customer car, not a demo) during this time and they are gonna store it indoor by the time the lockdown finish and I was the first at my dealer to place a reservation so it should be mine?? Today my ETA date have changed from 21-02-13 to 21-02-03. And primary status is awaiting shipment.! Even if my car arrive before jan 10, I will not see it! And if lockdown persist it will be longer ? I’m waiting for an email from my salesman for more info.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent VIN Tracker 2020-12-31 at 3.22.06 PM
Bonjour @Mike16. I emailed with my salesman in Quqbec city, and he wrote: Nous sommes ouvert mais pas au public. Par contre, nous pouvons livrer Ă  domicile les commandes qui arrivent. Je vais surveiller son arriver!

CarboFE

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E FE Carbonized Grey
Country flag
UPDATE: Dealer delivery date just updated to 01/20/21. Primary status of Awaiting Shipment.

This might actually happen!!
From my dealer today:

“It is MOVING!!! Such good news. Its on railcar KCSM008219 (Kansas City Southern De Mexico) I see an arrival on my end of as early as Jan 14th!”

How do I track an individual railcar?

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
The information from Ford Vehicle Tracking is a little confusing. It indicates the MME I ordered has shipped, the verbiage indicates shipping usually takes 12-28 days, and the timeline for the MME estimates shipping at 17 days. However the estimated arrival date is estimated to be 02-08 and the verbiage indicates it will arrive at the dealer in 38 days.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 9.25.47 PM

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
The information from Ford Vehicle Tracking is a little confusing. It indicates the MME I ordered has shipped, the verbiage indicates shipping usually takes 12-28 days, and the timeline for the MME estimates shipping at 17 days. However the estimated arrival date is estimated to be 02-08 and the verbiage indicates it will arrive at the dealer in 38 days.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 9.25.47 PM
Ha, welcome to my (and a number of others) world... I have an ETA, but it's still being reported as "In Production"

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
I feel ya. Mine says estimates 14 days but 61 days to be delivered
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screenshot_20201231-211245_Chrome

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 9.25.47 PM.png
I feel ya. Mine says estimates 14 days but 61 days to be delivered
Screenshot_20201231-211245_Chrome.jpg
Note that "Shipped" doesn't have a check mark like the prior steps and thus isn't "complete" like the others so I wouldn't expect the 14 days to start just yet.

Just my take on it...