methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
mine previously had an ETA end date of 1/9 and the dealer told me 1/17ish for it to arrive. ETA end date is now gone(mine is a "stock" order and not attached to my name in the system fwiw). waiting on a reply from the dealer to see if they have any insight.
I've seen the ETA date via FordTracker come and go pretty rapidly yesterday and today. Suspect there's a lot of updating happening.
Sponsored

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
I'm excited, mine had a delivery date of 2/1-2/8 now this morning updated to 1/18-1/25. Located in SoCal, Prem Ex AWD space white no protection package.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That's not bad ... my car shipped basically 1 week early than yours, but your delivery date range beats my car delivery by about 1 -2 days.
Delivery time is probably dependent on the 2nd and 3rd legs of shipping
1. Train to KC
2. Train to regional depot
3. Truck to dealer
My guess is they are amassing Mach Es in KC until there are enough to fill trains to the depots.

MitchAK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME 4X IB , 2021 F150 Hybrid
Occupation
Power Production
Country flag
The thread is about shipping, not about virtue signaling and telling everyone to chill because yada yada.
I appreciate everyone’s posts especially ones on topic, lol.
I’m not frustrated really just reporting what I know or see, so others can relate or report other factual, speculative shipping information.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
It's showing in body assembly
Could you possibly check on my VIN 3FMTK3SU1MMA10687 ? My scheduled build day was Monday but my dealer has not given me any status this week. I am hoping it has made it beyond sent to plant now.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I woke up this morning to have a FordPass notification to remote set up my MME! Sure enough also had an email from Ford saying that it had shipped.

The Ford email from this morning listed an ETA of between yesterday (I had optioned the Interior Time Teleportation Package) and this coming Monday. But the forum tracking tool does not yet show it has been shipped.

If it really was just shipped, no way it is reaching Los Angeles in a few days. But it would make more sense if they forgot to update the shipped status when they shipped it a couple of weeks ago because I had a 11/23 build week car and so was expecting one of the earlier delivery dates too.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I woke up this morning to have a FordPass notification to remote set up my MME! Sure enough also had an email from Ford saying that it had shipped.

The Ford email from this morning listed an ETA of between yesterday (I had optioned the Interior Time Teleportation Package) and this coming Monday. But the forum tracking tool does not yet show it has been shipped.

If it really was just shipped, no way it is reaching Los Angeles in a few days. But it would make more sense if they forgot to update the shipped status when they shipped it a couple of weeks ago because I had a 11/23 build week car and so was expecting one of the earlier delivery dates too.
What production date does the tracker show?

jlamarca73

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia
Occupation
Ct technologist
Country flag
The thread is about shipping, not about virtue signaling and telling everyone to chill because yada yada.
I’m not frustrated really just reporting what I know or see, so others can relate or report other factual, speculative shipping information.
You sound frustrated.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
You frustrated, bro?

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag

And just got an updated email from Ford saying the delivery estimate has been updated from 1/5-1/11 to 1/29-2/4.

Knew it was too good to be true.

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
MME was shipped yesterday 1/5/21 and is now In Transit! Same delivery estimate of Feb 3 to Feb 10, delivery to St. Augustine, FL. Very happy to see this update today.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1609951912575
Can't wait to see it!

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME 4XE, Ford F-150, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
And just got an updated email from Ford saying the delivery estimate has been updated from 1/5-1/11 to 1/29-2/4.

Knew it was too good to be true.
Looks like most of California is getting their MMEs around the same time...
Sponsored