jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag
got an email from my dealer today (star ford, glendale, ca - near los angeles)! super excited!

delivery date moved up to 1/14.

that’s up from the previous estimate of 1/26-2/2. in the tracker the updated eta is 1/18, maybe to give the dealer and i time to get sorted :).

since 1/14 is a thursday, i’ll probably go saturday 1/16 afternoon with the family. will have some daylight to give a decent looksie before signing. but can’t believe there will be a mach-e in the driveway in a little over a week!

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
got an email from my dealer today (star ford, glendale, ca - near los angeles)! super excited!

that’s up from the previous estimate of 1/26-2/2. in the tracker the updated eta is 1/18, maybe to give the dealer and i time to get sorted :).

since 1/14 is a thursday, i’ll probably go saturday 1/16 afternoon with the family. will have some daylight to give a decent looksie before signing. but can’t believe there will be a mach-e in the driveway in a little over a week!
What is your delivery date range on ford's reservation page?

jksu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium STD RWD Shadow Black
Country flag

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag

Congrats. Just be sure to tell them not to let anyone drive it.

DBC

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt ELR
Country flag
Congratulations!

I think you are exactly right that there are a few days built into the ETA date to allow for some delivery delays and to give the dealer some time to prep the car.

Looking over the car in daylight is always a good idea.

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Congrats. Just be sure to tell them not to let anyone drive it.
Good tip! I could totally see every single employee and their dad taking turns driving the first Mach Es that arrive.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Mine was moved sooner, originally estimated at 2/1/21-2/7/21 and now Estimated Delivery 1/18/2021 - 1/24/2021. There is hope that not all shipments are delayed.
Same here, I was moved up by two weeks looking at tracking this morning.

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 6.08.15 AM.png

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
@ChasingCoral - be sure to check the tracking site. I looked this morning and BOTH the www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker and shop.ford sites now have my delivery ETA date as 1 Feb. This has been moved up from 12 Feb. I believe our cars are on the same train, so.........

Telfo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium(soon)
Country flag
Has anyone with a car going to Atlanta gotten confirmation of shipping yet? I'd imagine they are all on the same train, mine is a sitting on a train car but hasn't left the plant yet.

Nick Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E RWD SR
Country flag

We need all the details and congratulations to you!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag