Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Hmm, odd. Maybe later today? Our cars must be on the same train, and are ultimately going relatively close by.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Open another browser or check on your phones browser, I noticed that it does not always update when refreshing or even the same browsers cache.
Tried it on my phone. No change yet. Some of these systems don't get updated right away.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Has anyone in California get shipping info/details other than "In Production" & ETA? As in "Ship Date", "Transit Date"... Seems like a black hole of info. The dealer tracking doesn't show any for all of California and haven't really hear of reports on those here getting updated info. Seems like we may be such a big market as a whole that there is different / unique shipping logistics setup for just us. Or all ours got rerouted to the other 47 continental states (j/k).

RobFitzgerald167

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Grabber Blue
Country flag
Has anyone in California get shipping info/details other than "In Production" & ETA? As in "Ship Date", "Transit Date"... Seems like a black hole of info. The dealer tracking doesn't show any for all of California and haven't really hear of reports on those here getting updated info. Seems like we may be such a big market as a whole that there is different / unique shipping logistics setup for just us. Or all ours got rerouted to the other 47 continental states (j/k).
My FE was built on 12/8, and shipped on 12/30. I've seen the ETA go from 1/29 to 2/8 and on Tuesday it updated to 1/25. The status shows as in transit, but the JCPals site shows my VIN as pending. The car is headed to AutoNation Tustin.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Are the sales side of dealerships considered an essential business for whatever stage of lockdown most of California (population wise) is under atm? That might explain some of the issues if not.

Just curious as we only have 3 phases of lockdown:

1. Stay Home. No go anywhere.
2. Stay home, except for tourists. They can come.
3. Go get infected.

We're at phase 2. :)

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
am in NorCal; car built on 11/28 and see the same as you. I did have an ETA date for a week or so, but that's since gone away.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Are the sales side of dealerships considered an essential business for whatever stage of lockdown most of California (population wise) is under atm? That might explain some of the issues if not.
Exactly.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Auto dealers are deemed an essential business to serve automotive supply and repair. People are looking at cars more as public transit cutbacks (and safety) are still concerns.

Just curious as we only have 3 phases of lockdown:

1. Stay Home. No go anywhere.
2. Stay home, except for tourists. They can come.
3. Go get infected.

We're at phase 2. :)
I was in Maui for Thanksgiving. Definitely more subdued than usual and you can definitely see the impacts of the decrease in tourism.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
My car also had its delivery pulled ahead by 2 weeks. Was Feb 11 but now showing Jan 28.

My dealer checked the car and while the Primary Status shows it in Transit he was able to track it and say the car has not actually left Mexico yet.

But he cautioned me that the status can lag behind by 48-72 hours ... so it may just be old status.
Sponsored