hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Nope, Premium RWD Extended range. One of the vehicles that I though was a priority.
Yeah, it is interesting. Yours is the second vehicle I've seen that was Released but is in "Hold At Plant - In Yard " status. My assumption is that it's ready to go but waiting on shipping logistics. No ETA listed.
Sponsored

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Yeah, it is interesting. Yours is the second vehicle I've seen that was Released but is in "Hold At Plant - In Yard " status. My assumption is that it's ready to go but waiting on shipping logistics. No ETA listed.
Yep, just waiting for its train ride.

sjtwxman

First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Occupation
meteorologist
Country flag
Nope, Premium RWD Extended range. One of the vehicles that I though was a priority.
well...mine did the same thing. Built middle of December...ETA was supposed to be next week but it never seemed to ship. Also a Premium RWD extended range. I had just assumed it was a software glitch in the tracking somewhere but maybe not.

balthisar

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Expedition; 2021 Mach E Premium AWD Extended
Occupation
Engineer@FoMoCo
Country flag
That VIN (assuming its the last few digits) does not show as a valid Ford VIN at shop.ford.com
It's showing as invalid in the visibility system, too.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I received the vin number MMA05918) in October.
That is not the complete VIN. You are missing the first 9 letters and numbers in the sequence.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 2021-mach-e-VIN-decoder

Attachments

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That VIN (assuming its the last few digits) does not show as a valid Ford VIN at shop.ford.com
Shows up for me (3FMTK3R72MMA05918). I did not enter the whole number for security reasons. But check again! You do know about check digits don't you?

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
That is not the complete VIN. You are missing the first 9 letters and numbers in the sequence.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 2021-mach-e-VIN-decoder
@ChasingCoral or fellow forum member. Can you share the link that shows VINs that are arriving at dealers showrooms? I spoke with my dealer earlier. Although Ford says to expect my car Feb 1, my dealer says they expect delivery between Jan 26 and Feb 1. I just text to see if she could send me a screenshot of what she was looking at.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

JosephG53

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue AWD Extended Range
Country flag
@JosephG53 - just curious if you have seen any update on this - today is the 11th.
Nothing yet And FWIW. The last 3 vehicles on this list now show 1/18 delivery on the Ford Vehicle Tracking site. The first six all still today.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1610389919543

Last edited:

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Nothing yet And FWIW. The last 3 vehicles on this list now show 1/18 delivery on the Ford Vehicle Tracking site. The first six all still today.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1610389919543
I'm trying to understand how to interpret this. Is this a bunch of cars that arrived via one railroad yard, being transported by car-carrier to a different rail-yard for transport via another rail-carrier?

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
according to Ford my car now shows IN TRANSIT. The window sticker still shows RAIL.

It was built on 12/30 and is going to be delivered on 01/25

can you verify this for me please

3FMTK3SUXMMA06556

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
I'm trying to understand how to interpret this. Is this a bunch of cars that arrived via one railroad yard, being transported by car-carrier to a different rail-yard for transport via another rail-carrier?
Looks like it in some cases - perhaps longer distance transport versus say just a truck transport to the dealer if its within what ever is considered as not needing a train for next leg.
Sponsored