KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Ok shipping experts, what does this mean? Is my car in Delaware since that is under Origin?

1610559541972.png
No, mine has said the same thing for several weeks. Just means that it will run through that area. Likely moving by train from KC, then by truck which is when this page will be updated.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
No, mine has said the same thing for several weeks. Just means that it will run through that area. Likely moving by train from KC, then by truck which is when this page will be updated.
Same here... New Castle must be the point if moves to truck for distribution to NJ (in my case), but I don’t recall where there was a large rail yard and parking area in New Castle. There is the port of Wilmington, but not sure how multimodal that port is.

Wyostang

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Check Palsapp.com, vin number 3FMTK1RMXMMA07135 for delivery yesterday to Kansas Speedway Lot-1S. Click on the delivery receipt to see the 9 cars that should be sitting there.
Check Palsapp.com, vin number 3FMTK1RMXMMA07135 for delivery yesterday to Kansas Speedway Lot-1S. Click on the delivery receipt to see the 9 cars that should be sitting there.
Mine is one of the nine, according to palsapp website. Went from Kansas City to Norfolk Southern (Voltz) then back to speedway????

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Same here... New Castle must be the point if moves to truck for distribution to NJ (in my case), but I don’t recall where there was a large rail yard and parking area in New Castle. There is the port of Wilmington, but not sure how multimodal that port is.
Same here too (NJ), I am guessing as others have guessed the page will not update until it reaches the New Castle yard. Then it will get moved to a distribution lot where arranged for transport to NJ via truck. Hopefully anyway now it will get an update....

Last edited:

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Curious but how do you know it is sitting in the speedway yard and not already loaded onto a different train?
Good question! Answer is... I don't know. I phoned my dealer but he left early today. I'll have to try to reach him tomorrow.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Here I am just hoping for a build date...
The vast majority of people talking about their vehicle shipping tales ordered back in November 2019 and early December 2019. 14 months and counting. I'm just coming up on a year and should start a build around the first anniversary.

Hopefully, things start shipping better.

bruceski88

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Who's going to start cruising the Interstates looking for car haulers? :cool:
I have seen over 300 Teslas on car carriers during a 3.5 hr drive on I80 past the factory. Tesla gave up on railroads. My friend in NE had his stuck in a railyard in Chicago for at least a month.

JosephG53

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue AWD Extended Range
Country flag
I’m one of the nine.
Its ETA for delivery was 1/11 in Santa Barbara, CA
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1610583253413

bcraven01

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Standard Range Battery - AWD
Occupation
Cyber Security
Country flag