JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
It's just On Stopship sounds a little ominous. Thanks for the comments.
I do think StopSHip means something. There was a post the other day about cars delivered to Riverside CA Miraloma station and supposed to be delivered this week but now the ETA changed to Feb ( couple of weeks pushed out). Why would a 50 mile ride to the dealer be 2 weeks out? The vehicle in question was StopShip status. I don't know what it means but I am assuming its not a good thing. In the industry I work in, it would not be a good thing.
Sponsored

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
my NJ bound mach e made it to kansas city today. Straight to speedway as that's the only entry I have

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I do think StopSHip means something. There was a post the other day about cars delivered to Riverside CA Miraloma station and supposed to be delivered this week but now the ETA changed to Feb ( couple of weeks pushed out). Why would a 50 mile ride to the dealer be 2 weeks out? The vehicle in question was StopShip status. I don't know what it means but I am assuming its not a good thing. In the industry I work in, it would not be a good thing.
Stop Ship is not that abnormal, but it's something done out of caution. Could just be for a quick inspection or perhaps a part replacement - as long as whatever is wrong is caught without needing to take me back to the dealer I'm happy with it.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I had the estimated delivery for 01.11 to my dealer here in LA, and it still shows the same. No news from the dealer yet, and website status hasn't changed yet either.

Palsapp was always showing pending, but now it shows delivered as below, MUNCIE RAMP delivered on Jan 09. So may be it got delivered to the dealer and dealer hasn't completed the "receive" paperwork??

I just hope they're not using our cars as shop demo and test drive vehicles ??.

Screenshot_20210114-041236~2.png

Screenshot_20210114-041534.png
I think Delivered in the transit section is different then Delivered in Vehicle Visibility. When it shows as Delivered as secondary status in VV then it is at the dealer. When I shows delivered in the rail/convoy section that usually means one of the transport legs is complete so the next leg can be activated.

available_username2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cmax energi
Country flag
umm to go along with just arriving in kansas city my delivery date has just changed from 2/1 to... 3/30

that's unexpected. This is a change on the ford order, but all of the vin tracking says 2/1 still...

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
I also just got an email that my car has been delayed to mid-March...which is weird, because the tracking system is still showing delivery next week, and my dealer seems to think that they'll arrive next week.

LiquidError

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E (Someday)
Country flag
I also just got an email that my car has been delayed to mid-March...which is weird, because the tracking system is still showing delivery next week, and my dealer seems to think that they'll arrive next week.
Mine also says mid-March now, even though my first delivery window opened today. I hope this isn't true!

swilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, 2wd, standard battery
Country flag
Same here.

First they emailed us a delivery estimate of Jan 30-Feb 5

Then they updated it to Jan 14-20 online, but no email.

Now that the car arrived in Kansas City they emailed again. "Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of January 30 2021 and February 5 2021 has been updated to between March 10 2021 and March 16 2021."

What a load of crap

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Ok shipping experts, what does this mean? Is my car in Delaware since that is under Origin?

1610559541972.png
Just like a few others on here....my emotions just took a 180 degree turn. I literally received an email from the regional sales manager telling me 1 Feb was the estimated date. Not a few hours later I receive an email from Ford stating my NEW estimated delivery date is now 30 March! WTF?!? The tracker site still says 1 Feb, and the shop.ford site says 1 Feb. I can tell you right now, if it's the END of March, I'll probably cancel the order...that's how I feel right now. If the car has landed in MO, there's no way it should take over a month to get to VA. I'm not buying it. Frustration doesn't begin to express my emotions right now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 22.22.00
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent IMG_4571 2

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Just like a few others on here....my emotions just took a 180 degree turn. I literally received an email from the regional sales manager telling me 1 Feb was the estimated date. Not a few hours later I receive an email from Ford stating my NEW estimated delivery date is now 30 March! WTF?!? The tracker site still says 1 Feb, and the shop.ford site says 1 Feb. I can tell you right now, if it's the END of March, I'll probably cancel the order...that's how I feel right now. If the car has landed in MO, there's no way it should take over a month to get to VA. I'm not buying it. Frustration doesn't begin to express my emotions right now.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent IMG_4571 2
Yikes. None of this sounds good. Mine was also built on 1/8 and if the delivery is going to slip into April I may need to consider other options.

SMDJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Linclon, VW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have been trying to reach someone at Ford for 2 weeks about this. When my wife's car went from Awaiting transit back to Production I suspected there was a problem. Ford is still in radio silence but I suspect that will not last long. The Dealers are totally clueless and the answer will have to come from Ford directly.

sjtwxman

First Name
patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium
Occupation
meteorologist
Country flag
I have been trying to reach someone at Ford for 2 weeks about this. When my wife's car went from Awaiting transit back to Production I suspected there was a problem. Ford is still in radio silence but I suspect that will not last long. The Dealers are totally clueless and the answer will have to come from Ford directly.
As mentioned before, mine did the same thing. Built on 12/16, had an ETA, ETA then moved up, then poof back to "in production" with no ETA and its been that way for the last 10 days or so. Dealer not able to help.

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Same here.

First they emailed us a delivery estimate of Jan 30-Feb 5

Then they updated it to Jan 14-20 online, but no email.

Now that the car arrived in Kansas City they emailed again. "Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of January 30 2021 and February 5 2021 has been updated to between March 10 2021 and March 16 2021."

What a load of crap
Or much more likely they discovered a serious issue and have to do rework on the cars. Would you prefer they pulled a Tesla and delivered you a broken car that you'd have to beg to get fixed?
Sponsored