drwhipps

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Country flag
My delivery date is going in the wrong direction. Had ETA of 2/8, then 2/19 and now 2/23.
Never received the email from Ford. My car just arrived at VOLTZ on 1/24 and it looks like its headed to SPEEDWAY now - so I expect the dates to slip even further.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
My date (was 3/25) finally updated.

On my actual order, the date range is 2/12-2/18 ... but the ETA End Date is set to 2/19. That puts it anywhere from 2 weeks from this Friday... to possibly 3 weeks from this Friday.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 5.38.42 PM

In other news, I did pick up the floor mats from the dealer.

Garage is ready ... things are getting real!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1611615035620

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Remember it’s an ETA, can improve, shouldn’t get worse (been there done that).

ten8bike

First Name
Bonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 pickup
Country flag
Some time today my Mach E made it to the "Argentine Ramp" at the Kansas City rail yard. Now I wonder, does it go to the Speedway, or to me?

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Some time today my Mach E made it to the "Argentine Ramp" at the Kansas City rail yard. Now I wonder, does it go to the Speedway, or to me?
What does your delivery date say right now?

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Same for me, it's going to Los Angeles. Wonder what Muncie Ramp means and how long to LA?
Muncie Ramp is a rail yard in Kansas. I would also Like to know how long to LA/SD. My own guesstimate is 4 days.

Reactions: UW2

Mrskgb95

First Name
Kristie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E, Fusion Hybrid, Ranger, EcoSport, Focus
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
Well finally some new news for me, my dates improved, I suggest others check who shipped around 1-5.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipped Mach-Es Arrive at Kansas City Terminal With Deliveries Imminent 1611615035620
Mine shipped on 12/31 and my date got pushed back to 3/22 and hasn’t changed yet

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
A working hypothesis was that it would go to Speedway next, but mine has been at that rail yard since the 9th. Delivery date was to be this week until it got pushed out to end of March.

OP
OP
machefan

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Mine shipped on 12/31 and my date got pushed back to 3/22 and hasn’t changed yet
Note that the tracking tools get sticky, meaning they cache and sometimes do not refresh.

I usually open another browser like Chrome or Firefox and check there. Often I find that after refreshing 1000000000 times it sticks. I also check on my phone browser or another PC.

Try all of these to best guess your status. Dealer really has the most in transit info and they are able to share it.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker - Good up to the point of transit and ETA
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ - Good for ETA
https://www.palsapp.com - Good for final destination or KC and for some showing the rerouting
https://www.ford.com (login to see your reservation) - Least worthy and slow to update, but at least confirms ETA.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Mine arrived in KC on 1/12, delivery was scheduled for 2/8, then 1/18, then 2/8, then got an email today that it's pushed out until 2/25. Insanity. Palsapp.com now has another line that it was dispatched today from the muncie ramp. Hoping that means it will arrive much earlier than projected. Headed to SoCal.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
My date (was 3/25) finally updated.

On my actual order, the date range is 2/12-2/18 ... but the ETA End Date is set to 2/19. That puts it anywhere from 2 weeks from this Friday... to possibly 3 weeks from this Friday.

In other news, I did pick up the floor mats from the dealer.

Garage is ready ... things are getting real!

Mine is similar. Date range of 2/6-2/12 but end date is 2/13

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Congrats on your movement. Lots of Infinite blue there, but who is so special they are getting Aztec Gold?!!?!
Did someone get a jump on Cyber Orange? ;)
Sponsored