TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
The dealer emailed me regarding my car this afternoon. As of this morning his latest info was that it was loaded onto the Norfolk Southern railcar on Weds (but his system didn't update him with that info until Thursday morning ... his status on Weds was simply that it was delivered to the yard via Jack Cooper trucking).

He re-checked my car this afternoon and now the train is moving. It has passed an intermedia check-point in Decatur, IL.

My ETA End-date hasn't changed (yet) ... but the dealer says based on where it is, he thinks it may arrive sometime between Monday & Weds.

But then he cautioned me ... he HAS seen cars arrive at a rail yard and just sit for as long as a week ... sometimes more ... before getting moved to the dealer (I don't think that will happen in this case.)

So "officially" my ETA date range is 2/13-2/19. But the dealer suspects it may be here next week. I hope he is right.
Sponsored

swilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, 2wd, standard battery
Country flag
I am showing as new on here, however I HAVE been reading all the threads etc. and FB posts for a few months now. Ours was delivered to Argentine 1/23. And from what I can find is ours is coming by BNSF to Richmond, CA. From there then trucked to the dealership.
Mine hit Argentine Ramp on 1/22. I haven't gotten any news info since. Mine is headed to Frontier Ford in Santa Clara CA

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Welcome to the Argentine Ramp club. I've been a member since 1/9, also coming to the Santa Clara Valley.

Mine hit Argentine Ramp on 1/22. I haven't gotten any news info since. Mine is headed to Frontier Ford in Santa Clara CA

dixiekidd88

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Prem XAWD, 14 f150 3.5 Ecoboost, 22 Edge ST 2.7
Country flag
what is your delivery window?
2/10-2/17 sales guy called last Friday and said that it would be here this week but we are just letting it be a surprise at this point, maybe this week, maybe next week...who knows lol...just be nice to know where it is?

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Mine has also gone radio silent. I emailed on the 22nd and then on the 28th asking about the expected eta from their system, assist with valuing a trade in, and also finance. No response to emails and when called passed to two different sales people that had no clue about the Mustang Mach E. So very disappointing for the "Biggest Ford Dealer in Wisconsin". And I agree, they're not getting a cut or much so they could care less.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
For those in SoCal when you go the palsapp with your vin there is a high table area in the top right where it says RECEIPT. If you click on it then it will list all of the cars on that truck(9) and the vin color. The color is weird.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
Mine has also gone radio silent. I emailed on the 22nd and then on the 28th asking about the expected eta from their system, assist with valuing a trade in, and also finance. No response to emails and when called passed to two different sales people that had no clue about the Mustang Mach E. So very disappointing for the "Biggest Ford Dealer in Wisconsin". And I agree, they're not getting a cut or much so they could care less.
I know that Galpin is being bombarded with the big Bronco orders since that is THE newest internet only order. As such sales people are spending their full shift returning and confirming orders. Apparently those are ONLY 6 months out. So between the baby Broncos now available and the big Broncos approaching the MME is just old news until they arrive.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
I know that Galpin is being bombarded with the big Bronco orders since that is THE newest internet only order. As such sales people are spending their full shift returning and confirming orders. Apparently those are ONLY 6 months out. So between the baby Broncos now available and the big Broncos approaching the MME is just old news until they arrive.
True story.

On the day I spoke with my dealer he says they've been bombarded with calls and pretty much spend all their time on them. We're not the "new new thing" anymore.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
You are right - my SD dealer has like 20 ish MME orders and he has no time with MMEs because he is working hard to keep with with Bronco order work. He said he has not seen such activity at Ford in a long time. Even if Broncos are online reservation, from order date onwards its all with dealer and its known process .

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
True story.

On the day I spoke with my dealer he says they've been bombarded with calls and pretty much spend all their time on them. We're not the "new new thing" anymore.
What they are REALLY saying in my opinion is we have GUARANTEED sales/commissions on the MME so when they get here those will get paid and no real work. The Broncos both baby and big boy represent our sales/commissions for the REST of the year. For that reason we are spending ALL of our time locking up those commissions/sales. The day of someone walking in off of the street is coming virtually to an end. Sure test driving and seeing real colors BUT THE ACTUAL sale is already done.

I also find it fascinating that Ford announced ZERO X PRICE on any Bronco. I guess they learned from the MME. I wonder how many or rather if ANY are sold at MSRP or rather NON X pricing.

Reactions: ARK

B Gray

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion. Pre Mach-E Carb Gray
Country flag
Exactly, Emeryville (where Pixar is now) isn't far from Point Richmond either. You pic makes me wish I would have taken photos years ago the last time I was at the studios.

100 miles Rich of joyriding at the speedway?!?!? :eek:
Wooohoooo!! Shoot our cars could all on the same traincar... :)

Right with you guys, Argentine Ramp since 01/23 Headed to Walnut Creek Ford

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Guess I should have picked the Walnut Creek dealer since I have to bring the car up there for the PPF install (the guy I use moved his shop up there years ago.)

Right with you guys, Argentine Ramp since 01/23 Headed to Walnut Creek Ford

Macheeee

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150, 2013 Honda Crosstour, 2010 Audi A5 Con
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
Another Argentine Ramp Patient, since 1/23. Heading to Livermore with an ETA of 2/9 - 2/15.
Welcome to the Argentine Ramp club. I've been a member since 1/9, also coming to the Santa Clara Valley.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
My ETA remains at end of March, good luck everyone.

Another Argentine Ramp Patient, since 1/23. Heading to Livermore with an ETA of 2/9 - 2/15.
Sponsored