Shipped on 9/21 but they're in a black hole!!

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Woo Hoo! El Rojo is in the house. Hopefully Dealer can get an E tech on it today and I can pick it up later this afternoon!
Sponsored

1.21gwgrpa

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
Same mine was suppose to be 2 weeks ago. Ic up above order 6/29 and there car will be delivered before my 4/29 order awesome Ford. ?
That sucks! If it helps you feel any we just received a voicemail from our dealer that our GTPE is on a Stop Ship. They are trying to get details of the stop ship but nothing yet.

stubbs07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Extended Range Premium AWD
Country flag
Our MME continues to be in a black hole. Ordered on 3/20, built on 7/22, shipped on 9/21, ETA 10/24-10/31. We haven't received any emails about an updated ETA date like many of you have. Finally got some info on palsapp yesterday that it was delivered to Norfolk Southern yesterday (12/2). Now I can't pull it up on Ford's tracking or on the tracking sites on here. Crossing our fingers that it's here before Christmas! This is getting a bit ridiculous!

Albatross

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Ford tracker stopped working for me. Palsapp, did not change since November 2. But amazingly, my MME showed up at the dealer with no warning. Unfortunately, it had a few items that needed to be fixed, but nothing major.

1.21gwgrpa

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
Anyone in this early September build group getting any updates on their MME delivery? We have not heard a peep in the last three weeks.
Sponsored