Shipped on 9/21 but they're in a black hole!!

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD Iconic Silver
Country flag
Don't feel bad. Mine still says my ETA is October 28th and yet no CAR!!
Yeah mine says Oct 17, dealer had told us that is was expected to be delivered this week and of course it's not here. They told me it's on a train somewhere on hold for some reason. They hope to have more info on Monday.

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I sent Ford a tweet and a message here on the forums. Ridiculous that the GM, instead of trying to provide customer service, would rather cancel my reservation so they don't get a negative survey.

Yes, I called quite a bit and sent emails (which out of 4 only 1 got a reply) but that was because cars shipped way after mine kept arriving and because other dealers were actually giving me information my dealer said they were unable to. I had to email the inventory manager to even get a sliver of info because they never replied to my voicemails. They were not happy that I emailed them either.

Now I know how this dealer got Best Dealer in the State.
I just tweeted Jim Farley, I would hope that if all of us tweet about their lack of service and communication they will reply or do something about it. Fell free to add to the tweet I tweeted on

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Mine hit the railyard in Denver at noon on Thursday. Judging from other posts, there is a backup at the railyard because several Mach-e's have shown up with dead 12v batteries and Ford needs to address those. My estimated delivery window did update overnight by 2 days, so I'm still in my window (until Thursday). I'm setting my sights on next weekend and hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

1.21gwgrpa

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GTPE
Country flag
In this same boat.

Ordered 6/29
Built 9/11
Delivered to Norfolk Southern on 9/22 (according to PalsApp)
Delivery date keeps getting pushed by Ford every week. Currently saying 11/26 but I have zero faith in that.
Shipping to Utah dealer (not SoCal)

Our dealer is a friend and he has been as helpful as possible but he is not seeing any specific ETA details in VVR. At one point he said it appeared to be in a rail yard in Utah and my window sticker seems to stay the same but we haven't been able to get any other details beyond that.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Heard from my deale that trucking company has indicated they will be dropping off my car toimorrow. Hopefully I'll get it on Wednesday.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
In this same boat.

Ordered 6/29
Built 9/11
Delivered to Norfolk Southern on 9/22 (according to PalsApp)
Delivery date keeps getting pushed by Ford every week. Currently saying 11/26 but I have zero faith in that.
Shipping to Utah dealer (not SoCal)

Our dealer is a friend and he has been as helpful as possible but he is not seeing any specific ETA details in VVR. At one point he said it appeared to be in a rail yard in Utah and my window sticker seems to stay the same but we haven't been able to get any other details beyond that.
You have a great deal of patience. I would certainly have cancelled and moved on by now.

Albatross

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Don't feel bad. Mine still says my ETA is October 28th and yet no CAR!!
I'm so sorry. I feel bad for all of us. I know some folks have been waiting longer than me (I ordered May 10,) but I just wish the communication would be better. I have had multiple ETAs, but the only communication about any delay, has been the chip hold generic email. Not a great way to keep your customers happy. And the sales department? He just keeps telling me how much you can't trust the VVR. Sad.

Tangible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting for my Mach E
Country flag
My car was supposed to reach the dealer over the weekend, but I just got an email from Ford saying,

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium is delivered" to my dealer.

What does that mean? Are they indirectly saying they found something wrong with the car? Or what?

Magic

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, GT-P ordered, Others
Country flag
Got a call from my dealer this morning that our MME GTPE arrived there this morning. Because of the holidays I won't be able to pick it up till next week.

Oh well what is one more weeks wait!!!!! ?

Sam Sme

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My car was supposed to reach the dealer over the weekend, but I just got an email from Ford saying,

"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium is delivered" to my dealer.

What does that mean? Are they indirectly saying they found something wrong with the car? Or what?
Good thing is that they communicated that to you. I've been waiting since last week for my dealer to figure out where my car is. It was supposed to have been delivered last week ?

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
Good thing is that they communicated that to you. I've been waiting since last week for my dealer to figure out where my car is. It was supposed to have been delivered last week ?
Same mine was suppose to be 2 weeks ago. Ic up above order 6/29 and there car will be delivered before my 4/29 order awesome Ford. ?

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag

Those emails are usually old and the issue may have already been addressed.

Albatross

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
My most recent ETA was November 10. On November 24, I received an email from Ford stating my new ETA is November 28 through December 4th. Should I even hope it could happen? ?
Sponsored