Shipped on 9/21 but they're in a black hole!!

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
mine changed to shipped 9/27 or possibly the 26th some time and im losing my mind currently 100 percent annoyed I cant see any sort of detail on it. I got a VRR sort of and it wasnt much help. I only got it verbally. Mine is headed for louisville, and im sure a truck from there to Cbus, OH. (that shouldnt take long at all... hopefully). The guy seemed pretty confident that it was going to show up on the 22nd like it says on my ford tracker screen (which is currently broken.. still. it was last night too)..

my solace is i suppose that I am not alone in my frustrations and we are in this mess together LOL.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Carlos J. Marrero

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
mine changed to shipped 9/27 or possibly the 26th some time and im losing my mind currently 100 percent annoyed I cant see any sort of detail on it. I got a VRR sort of and it wasnt much help. I only got it verbally. Mine is headed for louisville, and im sure a truck from there to Cbus, OH. (that shouldnt take long at all... hopefully). The guy seemed pretty confident that it was going to show up on the 22nd like it says on my ford tracker screen (which is currently broken.. still. it was last night too)..

my solace is i suppose that I am not alone in my frustrations and we are in this mess together LOL.
You can see that there are many of us in this boat

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
Curious which model you guys ordered? Mine was a select.
Premium Ex AWD

Here is my speculation. They received a lot of chips in mid-September and started to clear the backlog of car that were built and waiting on chips. That could mean that they had more cars than railcar space available (can you say supply chain disruption). Some cars that got "shipped" after ours got loaded on train cars first. I'm hoping that within a week or so the glut of cars that were able to be completed in September will actually have been loaded on rail cars and started on the trip. As to which cars got loaded and which still had to wait, that's anyone's guess.

Obviously the above is pure speculation, but its the only theory that I can come up with.

jdunc87

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E GT PE, 20 Mustang GT 401A PP1, 21 F150
Occupation
make stuff go faster
Country flag
You can see that there are many of us in this boat
im just glad its not the premium we ordered after our GTPE.. that one has been moved offsite waiting for a chip. He thinks that one wont be seen on the lot until December. (we arent purchasing that one. its a black premium extended awd, I can put someone in contact with the dealer if need be)

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
Premium Ex AWD

Here is my speculation. They received a lot of chips in mid-September and started to clear the backlog of car that were built and waiting on chips. That could mean that they had more cars than railcar space available (can you say supply chain disruption). Some cars that got "shipped" after ours got loaded on train cars first. I'm hoping that within a week or so the glut of cars that were able to be completed in September will actually have been loaded on rail cars and started on the trip. As to which cars got loaded and which still had to wait, that's anyone's guess.

Obviously the above is pure speculation, but its the only theory that I can come up with.
The ones Iā€™ve looked up seemed to all be GTs so pure assumption on my part would be that we got kicked to the side for GTs. Iā€™m anticipating pals update this weekend if we got on the next train out.

jeffMachE

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, XC60, RR Prem Ex4 (rcvd 11/21)
Country flag
The ones Iā€™ve looked up seemed to all be GTs so pure assumption on my part would be that we got kicked to the side for GTs. Iā€™m anticipating pals update this weekend if we got on the next train out.
I'm hopeful. My estimated delivery date has not changed - 10/28 to 11/3, so there still time.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
My GT that shipped 10/2 just bayed and paired today in Kansas City. It's 8 miles from my dealership lol. They said I cannot go and get it from the rail yard. DAMN

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
I'm hopeful. My estimated delivery date has not changed - 10/28 to 11/3, so there still time.
Yeah Iā€™m no longer hopeful for an October delivery. $750 CA incentive gone, now hopefully the $2500 options incentive gets renewed or that will be another chunk gone.

btcook

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Lariat, 2021 MME GT
Country flag
Mine shipped on 9/15. PalsApp updated on 9/29 with the correct details for destination and dealer name. PalsApp updated again on 10/4 to status of dispatched. We picked it up from the dealer on 10/6. The original estimation from the Ford "shipped" email was 10/9-10/15. Hopefully this helps.

At427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus ST
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
VVR for my 9/21 ship date lists the last location as Ramp 5J in Lecheria. Iā€˜m beginning to doubt a delivery for the first week of November.

clhardy5

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RR Prem 4X (sold) and 2022 Space White GTPE
Occupation
teacher
Country flag
VVR for my 9/21 ship date lists the last location as Ramp 5J in Lecheria. Iā€˜m beginning to doubt a delivery for the first week of November.
Mine...shipped after yours - On Sept 28 and the VVR also shows it is on Ramp 5J - I asked my dealer if that meant it was still in Mexico...and he said yes - BUT, he said according to the 'internal document'...that it should still be delivered around Oct 31. I'm not holding my breath.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
GTPE
Built/shipped 9/24
Kansas on 10/9

Black hole

ETA- 11/4-11/10 to Florida

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
I was browsing some dealer inventory and found the dealer right next door is getting the exact same car, built a couple days after, shipped 9/21, pals on 10/08.
why couldnā€™t they leave that one behind instead ??

OP
OP
Carlos J. Marrero

Carlos J. Marrero

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I was browsing some dealer inventory and found the dealer right next door is getting the exact same car, built a couple days after, shipped 9/21, pals on 10/08.
why couldnā€™t they leave that one behind instead ??
Hard to understand!!
Sponsored