Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Update:
Got the email from Ford yesterday that said to expect the car 3-9.2.
The Ship date on the tracker got updated to 30.12 but transit days stays the same at 01 which is very weird since I thought it will be updated daily and still have no idea what it means.

I'm still quite surprised that it takes so long to ship from MX but it is what it is.

Happy New Year y'all!

OP
OP
Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
My delivery went from Feb, 27th to Jan 19-25
Well, TX is closer to KS, so it actually makes sense that it will get delivered faster, the people on the coasts are going to have the longest wait times.

OP
OP
Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Update:

Ford tracker still shows 1/28 however Ford website account tracker shows 1/21-1/27...

Its about to get real...

OP
OP
Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Update:

Not sure what is going on but now the date was pushed back 10 days again to Feb 8th. How can they move dates like that and why does it take almost a month to move a car from KS to California?

I have many questions but it is what it is *face palm*

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Update:

Not sure what is going on but now the date was pushed back 10 days again to Feb 8th. How can they move dates like that and why does it take almost a month to move a car from KS to California?

I have many questions but it is what it is *face palm*
It's an estimate based on imperfect information combined with unknowable changes in circumstances. The E in ETA stands for "estimated" not "exact". For the same reason that grocery stores can't tell you exactly when they're going to have more of your favorite toilet paper or canned goods, Ford cannot tell you exactly when your car will get to your dealer.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
My VIN finally shows "In Transit" via FordTracker and now shows on palsapp.com pending.

What's interesting is that the Freight Bill number shows a pre-owned 2019 F-150 that shows in stock at Capital Ford in Jefferson City, MO in addition to my Mach-E when I search.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
My VIN finally shows "In Transit" via FordTracker and now shows on palsapp.com pending.

What's interesting is that the Freight Bill number shows a pre-owned 2019 F-150 that shows in stock at Capital Ford in Jefferson City, MO in addition to my Mach-E when I search.
you're getting a free truck with your Mach-E! solves the towing problem!

OP
OP
Snowbolster

Snowbolster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus Rx 350
Country flag
Update:

The Saga continues. Just received an email from ford that saying the car is now delayed again to end of Feb.

I'm extremely disappointed and annoyed by this. Not sure what to think... Cant understand how a dealer 20 miles away has already 2 cars delivered that were sent 1 day before mine and I need to wait another month and a half.

I'll stay patient, but they really should offer discount to all the first reservation orders, since this is bullshit!
Sponsored