Shipping tracking - what comes after Kansas City?

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
When you say the palsapp.com showed received. Did you see "recieved" in the form, mine just says pending. Mine shipped on 1/30 so if it lines up with your dates should be in KC today or tomorrow.

Thanks!
in palsapp, the status will change to
'delivered on
Feb xx 2021'

...but then there may, or may not, ever be an update when loaded on a truck for the last leg. My status in palsapp has been stuck on 2/3, and today is 2/15. So, I'm hoping it is actually on a truck somewhere between KC and Santa Fe this week and *should* arrive next week as anticipated 'week of 2/21'.

It's aggravating not to know EXACTLY, but it does look like there is a good chance it will hit the date that Ford put in my Order update. So.... I'm trying not to obsess. I just lined up a loan with my credit union in case the Ford Options financing doesn't look better than 2.25% for 60mo I can get from my CU.
Sponsored

DiscWiz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape, F250
Country flag
in palsapp, the status will change to
'delivered on
Feb xx 2021'

...but then there may, or may not, ever be an update when loaded on a truck for the last leg. My status in palsapp has been stuck on 2/3, and today is 2/15. So, I'm hoping it is actually on a truck somewhere between KC and Santa Fe this week and *should* arrive next week as anticipated 'week of 2/21'.

It's aggravating not to know EXACTLY, but it does look like there is a good chance it will hit the date that Ford put in my Order update. So.... I'm trying not to obsess. I just lined up a loan with my credit union in case the Ford Options financing doesn't look better than 2.25% for 60mo I can get from my CU.
I have a delivery date from Ford of 2/14 to 2/20. Shipped out of Mexico on 1/30. Here is what I am seeing in palsapp. My dealer is the closet dealer to the Intermodal in KC only about 10 miles away, so was kind of hoping it would be a quick turn once it landed.

Nice rate at the credit union! Mine is advertising 2.99%.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipping tracking - what comes after Kansas City? 1613423808856

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I have a delivery date from Ford of 2/14 to 2/20. Shipped out of Mexico on 1/30. Here is what I am seeing in palsapp. My dealer is the closet dealer to the Intermodal in KC only about 10 miles away, so was kind of hoping it would be a quick turn once it landed.

Nice rate at the credit union! Mine is advertising 2.99%.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Shipping tracking - what comes after Kansas City? 1613423808856
my credit union takes another .5% off the normal advertised rate if you do an auto-xfer of the monthly payments from an existing account at the credit union. I wanted to get the best local financing number so I can compare to what Dealer actually offers when I'm at the table on delivery day.

remains to be seen if the Ford Options deal looks better or not, depending on Incentives, etc that might knock down the effective interest paid. Nice thing about the credit union rate is that its the same rate for 48 or 60 month loan so I would not have to be concerned about a balloon or change in rate at 48 mo

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Decided to check Palsapp again today, not expecting an update. Surprise. Second entry showing delivery to Argentine Ramp KC on 2/12. The first delivery to that same location was on 1/9... maybe it's on a train (back) to California now? :rolleyes:

Not sure this gives them time to figure out the LV battery/systems issue though, nice test in the deep freeze for over a month without "use..."

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Parts of the KC area are without power (electric and gas) today. Probably not going to help deliveries.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
I was hoping that my previous Palsapp null/pending at Delaware, would come back after the KC delivered status took it over. Not sure how this is supposed to work. Why show a pending Delaware status, then remove it and place a "delivered" MO entry and then nothing else. i think what gets posted is up to the trucking companies diligence, and they are not always up to date according to the dispatcher. Oh well, it is nice to be able to track it when you can.
I’m currently in the “null”/New Castle, DE stage. What happens after that? ETA End date in the tracker is 5/21.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I’m currently in the “null”/New Castle, DE stage. What happens after that? ETA End date in the tracker is 5/21.

you will drive yourself bonkers trying to get any update/info from this point on.... There are no reliable updates from this point. You might want to contact your Dealership, and make sure they are prepped and ready to take delivery, and ready to contact you as soon as it shows up in their lot.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
you will drive yourself bonkers trying to get any update/info from this point on.... There are no reliable updates from this point. You might want to contact your Dealership, and make sure they are prepped and ready to take delivery, and ready to contact you as soon as it shows up in their lot.
So Palsapp just updated to tell me:
Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #Status
1361126034Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)1363416979Delivered on
May 06 2021

What have you fine folks discovered after seeing it update to that? Probably two more weeks until delivery (in NJ)?

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
So Palsapp just updated to tell me:
Trip #OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #Status
1361126034Kansas CityBIRMINGHAM, MONORFOLK SOUTHERN (VOLTZ)1363416979Delivered on
May 06 2021

What have you fine folks discovered after seeing it update to that? Probably two more weeks until delivery (in NJ)?
*less than a month, most likely*
...but you probably will not see an update on Palsapp. The next leg, from depot to dealership, is highly dependant on truck transit and batch deliveries. The trucks don't seem to update anything online.... so the next contact will be when the trucker calls dealership that they are sitting in the lot and want to get unloaded.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
*less than a month, most likely*
...but you probably will not see an update on Palsapp. The next leg, from depot to dealership, is highly dependant on truck transit and batch deliveries. The trucks don't seem to update anything online.... so the next contact will be when the trucker calls dealership that they are sitting in the lot and want to get unloaded.
Oh interesting so now it’s being trucked and not on a train? Good to know, appreciate the insight!

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
Oh interesting so now it’s being trucked and not on a train? Good to know, appreciate the insight!

The Palsapp info is the central train depot. from there they move to different gates depending on final destination.... You might have another leg on a train, but then there is usually a truck leg from final train depot to Dealership.

There will NOT be any update to Palsapp, and your dealer may or may not be informed when the last leg on the truck starts.... It will just stress you out trying to dig for details from this point on because nobody will have any details.

Just touch base w your Dealer, let them know that you know your car is in KS, and you'd like to be informed when the final transport hits the road so you can clear a couple hours to take delivery.

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The Palsapp info is the central train depot. from there they move to different gates depending on final destination.... You might have another leg on a train, but then there is usually a truck leg from final train depot to Dealership.

There will NOT be any update to Palsapp, and your dealer may or may not be informed when the last leg on the truck starts.... It will just stress you out trying to dig for details from this point on because nobody will have any details.

Just touch base w your Dealer, let them know that you know your car is in KS, and you'd like to be informed when the final transport hits the road so you can clear a couple hours to take delivery.
Cool, thanks for all the advice.
Sponsored