generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Yeah, these appear to be the same pictures that he already posted. One thing I've noticed is that the charging screens don't display the actual charging rate anywhere. I hope that's displayed somewhere.
Sponsored

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Yeah, these appear to be the same pictures that he already posted. One thing I've noticed is that the charging screens don't display the actual charging rate anywhere. I hope that's displayed somewhere.
Same - I'd like to know when tapering down is happening to judge when I want to stop DC charging...

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That information comes Tuesday morning when the embargo lifts and we get flooded with information.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
That information comes Tuesday morning when the embargo lifts and we get flooded with information.
Yup, I'm hoping that the only reason we're not seeing the rate on the screen is because everyone has been careful not to post those screens because of the embargo.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Sorry guys . . . did not know they were already posted. Hard to keep up sometimes. Admin combined them so all good.
Sponsored