Should Mach-E Premiums come with all weather floor mats?

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Cost cutting. No one is not going to buy a Mach-E because they didn't get 2 sets of mats. I actually removed the all weather from the 2022 order conversion to get the rug mats. I have all weather in my 2021, and if I sell it when the 2022 is ready I will put in the rug mats. Then I'll store off the 2022 rug mats until I am ready to sell that.

I just sold our 2018 Fusion with the brand new, front-only, rug mats that we took out 3 years ago, washed the all weather mats, and put them on Craigslist. Carvana didn't care if their were any mats, but I have no use for 2 front mats and no rear mats, and no one would buy them that way.
I keep the carpet mats in the packaging and stored in the garage, and they go with the car when I get rid of it. I like having the option but usually have stuck with the all-weather.
Sponsored

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
I like the all weather rubber mats. Dirt and sand on my shoes from the beach. Wet shoes from rain/puddles. Snow on my boots in the winter. I dont want all the grunge on the carpets. Its easier to clean up the rubber mats. My 2 cents.