Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 GT500, 17 GT350R, 15 GT3, 00 Lightning, 91 Fox
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
This has been years in the making, and it was better than I imagined it would be.
The first Signature Wheel private open house and customer appreciation event. Some amazing GT500’s, GT350’s, Mach-E’s, and a few others in attendance.
Sponsored

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
Some amazing machinery right there, including the orange SS! Thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
This is so cool. It was awesome to have our clients get together for the first time at our own location. Really good feeling to watch this thing grow and develop

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Very welcome. It was our pleasure

That is the oem Infinite Blue
That’s what I thought initially, but I noticed the wheel arches are not black, which would suggest it is a First Edition, but First Editions have red brake callipers and don’t come in Infinite Blue, so was wondering if there was some wrapping?

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That’s what I thought initially, but I noticed the wheel arches are not black, which would suggest it is a First Edition, but First Editions have red brake callipers and don’t come in Infinite Blue, so was wondering if there was some wrapping?
Hi Scott, that is my car and I had the wheel arches painted Infinite Blue because I don't like the black arches. If you think that threw you off wait until I get a GT and tone it down a bit to look like my Premium. ?. Check out these posts for some photos I took last month. #67. #77

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Hi Scott, that is my car and I had the wheel arches painted Infinite Blue because I don't like the black arches. If you think that threw you off wait until I get a GT and tone it down a bit to look like my Premium. ?. Check out these posts for some photos I took last month. #67. #77
Great job mate... it looks fantastic. And I can’t get over those rims... I’ll definitely be looking for something similar this side of the pond. How easy was it to get hold of the Infinite Blue paint?

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Great job mate... it looks fantastic. And I can’t get over those rims... I’ll definitely be looking for something similar this side of the pond. How easy was it to get hold of the Infinite Blue paint?
I had a local body shop paint the wheel arches and apparently it must have been very easy to get the paint as it only took them a few days to paint them.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
SJ, if you like Mark's wheels we can definitely build you set and ship directly to you in the UK.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I got all excited about the tracking showing my Signature wheels were showing up today, only to be disappointed by UPS. Only one of four at the door. :(

I figured I could bring one outside to see how they were going to look, and was not disappointed. The gunmetal is going to look awesome with the CG thanks to @50 Deep and his advice. Hopefully the rest come early enough tomorrow so my mobile installer can mount and balance them, or I'm stuck waiting until Monday.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Signature Wheels Open House showcases modified Mach-E, GT350, GT500 1623351314272

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
I got all excited about the tracking showing my Signature wheels were showing up today, only to be disappointed by UPS. Only one of four at the door. :(

I figured I could bring one outside to see how they were going to look, and was not disappointed. The gunmetal is going to look awesome with the CG thanks to @50 Deep and his advice. Hopefully the rest come early enough tomorrow so my mobile installer can mount and balance them, or I'm stuck waiting until Monday.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Signature Wheels Open House showcases modified Mach-E, GT350, GT500 1623351314272
Magnificent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.