Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Escape, Red Ford Mach-E on order
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I will only use organic, free range electrons that lived out a natural life on the farm before being humanely placed into the wire for my natural charging pleasure.
God bless you. Those poor other electrons are in cages and never get to see the light of day! I commit to follow your example!
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I will only use organic, free range electrons that lived out a natural life on the farm before being humanely placed into the wire for my natural charging pleasure.
hippies. everybody knows that electrons are social creatures and prefer to be crammed into cages with other electrons :rolleyes:

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
hippies. everybody knows that electrons are social creatures and prefer to be crammed into cages with other electrons :rolleyes:
OK, maybe I am a hippie, I am not ashamed of it! Those electrons never asked for that life!
Have some feelings man!

Johnny

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium SR AWD, Buick Enclave
Occupation
Accountant
Country flag
You can't pump gas yourself in two states just because.
You guys are just jealous! It's very nice when it's 25 degrees out in the winter (or 90 degrees in the summer) and you can stay in the car! And yes, I lived in Michigan for four years, so I've experienced self service in the middle of winter. There's really no reason for NJ for go self service. Our gas is still cheaper than most states!!

MerryBrown

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
You guys are just jealous! It's very nice when it's 25 degrees out in the winter (or 90 degrees in the summer) and you can stay in the car! And yes, I lived in Michigan for four years, so I've experienced self service in the middle of winter. There's really no reason for NJ for go self service. Our gas is still cheaper than most states!!
Well, as my brother likes to say, we pay extra for our gas because it's fresh! ;)

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Well, as my brother likes to say, we pay extra for our gas because it's fresh! ;)
I grew up in a town with a refinery, our's was always a little more espensive than the neighboring towns. Same reason probably! lol

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Lol.

Well my point was, while trying to stay away from politics, is I think the dealership laws and the "Retail Gasoline Dispensing Safety Act" are both examples of government interfering in the free market to protect us dumb citizens. At least that's what they say. I think its lobbyists & money, but to-may-to, to-mah-to.
Sponsored