MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium, Infinite Blue
Country flag
More of a curiosity than an actual problem here.

Why does the top row of saved stations show up as text instead of graphics on the Sirius XM display? When I save my stations, no matter what I put in the top row, is always shows up as text. As you can see, as a test, I copied the "60's on 6" to the row below, and it shows up as a graphic. I tried copying "The Pulse" into the top row, and it becomes text.

Is this normal? I swear I've seen other stations in the top row as graphics (from the factory default view), so not sure what's going on here. Any suggestions???

IMG_7357.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
MarkP213

MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine doesn’t do that. Try rebooting Sync.
Thank you for the suggestion.

I just went out and rebooted it several times, and it always comes back up like in my picture. I even tried rebooting when it was set as a "guest" and still get the same results - no matter what station I save in that top row.

After it boots and comes back up, all the saved stations show up as text, but after about 20 seconds, they all repopulate with graphics, except for the top row.

Anything else I can try??? ?‍♂

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
You could try a master reset, but then you’ll have to re-configure all your settings.

OP
OP
MarkP213

MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You could try a master reset, but then you’ll have to re-configure all your settings.
I was afraid that might be the answer! I’m assuming that will erase absolutely everything back to factory settings: PAAK, profiles, etc., right?

At least it works as is, but will try that when I have some free time and see what happens.

Thanks!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I was afraid that might be the answer! I’m assuming that will erase absolutely everything back to factory settings: PAAK, profiles, etc., right?

At least it works as is, but will try that when I have some free time and see what happens.

Thanks!
Yes, unfortunately.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Wow, that’s weird and annoying. Good thing that I pretty much tune SXM to ch. 90 and rip the knob off.

OP
OP
MarkP213

MarkP213

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Remove them as fav's and re-fav them?
I can’t figure out how to remove the saved stations. I’ve tried to replace them with different channels, but anything I save in that row ends up as text. Does your top row show graphics for the stations?

I’m assuming it’s a glitch or bug with mine, and will have to factory reset as generaltso suggested.

Steve-in-MD

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE GT, 2012 MB E550, 2017 Lexus RH350
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
When I use the radio after an OTA update, I often (not always) find my Sirius XM saved stations are gone and random other Sirius ones are in their place. No problem reseting my stations, but annoying. Anyone else?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
When I use the radio after an OTA update, I often (not always) find my Sirius XM saved stations are gone and random other Sirius ones are in their place. No problem reseting my stations, but annoying. Anyone else?
Yes, but that is usually because it defaulted to the guest profile. Switching back to my own profile would bring my presets back.

jmaxmann

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Premium
Country flag
Mine is on my profile and it is doing the same thing-- changing to random stations.

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Mine too !

Ravensfan1996

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Definitely some kind of weird glitch. I only see that sometimes when i first start the car, they all show as text and slowly pop up with their images. Only other thing you could try is swiping the XM radio card down, then go to profile and click on radio to restart the xm radio app.
Sponsored