Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I found out that pushing pushbuttoms on the steering wheel for cruise crontrol like pausing/reactivation, speed up/down, etc... does not always have effect. Sometimes I have to push twice or 3 times before it's reacting. What gives sometimes very dangerous situations. Is anyone else has the same experience?
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Nope. Make sure you don't have your foot on the brake pedal. If you depress the accelerator, the speed setting reacts but the car doesn't because you are overriding the cruise control.

OP
OP
Lucky luke

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Thanks. One example: i am driving cruise control and come on a part of the road where I have to decrease the speed from 90 to 70 km/h. Sometimes it works correct, sometimes I have to try multiple times to have a reaction to decrease the speed.So, often, I have to press the brake pedal because I am driving to fast, what stops the cruise control function, etc... The same happens if I try to pause the cruise control.

JryErok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME SR RWD Lucid Red
Country flag
Yeah, I have the same issue, but I learned to apply more force to the buttons and then it works fine most of the times. I'm not a big fan of these buttons.
Sponsored