Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
I Actually don’t think it looks bad at all. There is one sorta weird corner at the top left corner of my Frunk but I think the rest still looks great! (See attached video). And yes, I am due for a detailing!!!
Well ya did start with black! Now, imagine you did a blue or green wrap, but the base color was red or white. Always having to see the contrast upon entry would bother me personally, unless black which makes it the least obtrusive.
Sponsored

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Well ya did start with black! Now, imagine you did a blue or green wrap, but the base color was red or white. Always having to see the contrast upon entry would bother me personally, unless black which makes it the least obtrusive.
Makes sense!

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Haha... well, I was born and raised in Toronto so Hamilton is what it is. lol
So back to the original question, I live fairly close to the Quebec border (basically half way between Ottawa and Montreal). Where you can still buy a 3 bedroom house for less than $500k! ;)

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Yeah, I think it’s more just follow the leader stuff.

What exactly would someone do with the information?

“Hey, green wrapped mustang guy! I saw you on the internet and decided to drive across the country!”

“Uh….. why?”

“To scare people! Now they know better and should hide their license plates!”
You see! Even with my plate number you couldn’t tell that I’m a green mustang “gal”! 😂😂😂

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Do you mind sharing a photo of what this looks like when the doors are open on the pillars? I've considered getting a wrap for my own, but I'm afraid that I'd have to pick a color that doesn't clash with the rapid red underneath.
What is the website?
Stand by for inside door pics.

The installer: https://wrapfactory.ca/
The website where I chose my
: https://www.instawrapshop.ca/products/3m-1080-scotchprint-gloss-green-envy-vinyl-wrap-g336

snowdoggie

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo, Nissan, Audi 2017 SQ5, MME GT, M3
Occupation
IT Operations Manager
Country flag
Candy apple green, anyone know of any good wrappers in norcal?

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Do you mind sharing a photo of what this looks like when the doors are open on the pillars? I've considered getting a wrap for my own, but I'm afraid that I'd have to pick a color that doesn't clash with the rapid red underneath.
I’m not sure if this is what you are looking for? Might be harder for you as @Hammered mentioned because your base is not black. But 3M has so many options, I’m sure you will find a colour that works.

And now I have to go to convince my dogs that I didn’t open the car door so I could take them for a drive! Lol.
Ford Mustang Mach-E So happy with my new wrap job in 3M Green Envy! 983D2A1A-276A-405E-B170-5A62624645DA

Ford Mustang Mach-E So happy with my new wrap job in 3M Green Envy! 2B967E85-64F0-46E9-91CF-6F8DDAF320B1

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I don’t mind! $2850 CAD. I thought it was a great deal!
First off… beautiful color choice. I almost… alllllmooooost… like it more than mine. Amazing. Truly.

Second… please share the name and location of the shop that did this. Not only do they deserve a little recognition, I live just across the border and for that price, I’d gladly bring my car up into Ontario.

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
First off… beautiful color choice. I almost… alllllmooooost… like it more than mine. Amazing. Truly.

Second… please share the name and location of the shop that did this. Not only do they deserve a little recognition, I live just across the border and for that price, I’d gladly bring my car up into Ontario.
Thanks for the advice/suggestion. I’ll do that in my original post! It’s a good point!