RedOctobrrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
wow!!! Is it a PPF? How does it compare to xpel and suntek? The cheapest quote I got was 4k for the entire vehicle 😞
Wrap ≠ PPF they are completely different products. I got clear PPF on my front bumper ONLY for $600 and will get a wrap in the spring for about $1,800 USD from a guy who does them in his spare time, not a legit shop with a warranty, so OP got a killer deal at roughly $2,100 USD.
Sponsored

RedOctobrrr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E Select AWD
Country flag
Well ya did start with black! Now, imagine you did a blue or green wrap, but the base color was red or white. Always having to see the contrast upon entry would bother me personally, unless black which makes it the least obtrusive.
Your original comment was too broad, as if they always look like crap. I plan on wrapping white with white, and it'll look like factory paint. OP also showed the level of detail matters, clean straight lines everywhere, no extra hanging off here or there.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Thanks for sharing the shop. Google maps says it’s 2.5 hours from my house. To save over $1000 US, I think it will be worth the drive when I want to change my wrap.

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Thanks for sharing the shop. Google maps says it’s 2.5 hours from my house. To save over $1000 US, I think it will be worth the drive when I want to change my wrap.
@Murse-In-Airy Just remember our sales taxes tho. The $2850 would be $3220 including taxes. Anyway since they have done my MME I am sure that he can give you a quote over email. I dealt with Andy ([email protected]).

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Even after tax, converting to USD makes it $2400. I’ve got at least a couple years before I want to change colors anyway. But it’s a good option to explore when the time comes.

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Hah! I had my MME at The Wrap Factory for PPF on the same day they were starting on yours! They’re great guys there and they did an awesome job.
Ford Mustang Mach-E So happy with my new wrap job in 3M Green Envy! ADD80C39-BABD-485D-BFB9-D04FB78F22A8
Lol! That is hilarious! That is indeed mine in the background! And I saw a picture of yours which made me decide to go two toned! I originally was thinking to wrap everything and they showed me a picture of yours and I was sold! Great colour by the way!!!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Even after tax, converting to USD makes it $2400. I’ve got at least a couple years before I want to change colors anyway. But it’s a good option to explore when the time comes.
Ha ha Rod. I thought for a moment that you were getting the itch to change colors. 🤪🐩

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Ha ha Rod. I thought for a moment that you were getting the itch to change colors. 🤪🐩
Not yet…. But I know I will some day. So many amazing colors this car could be. That’s why all my add-ons are overlays or vinyl. Easy to remove.

OP
OP
b1ptsv24

b1ptsv24

First Name
Shirl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Oooohhhhhh! I am totally going to check that!!!!

adamtbest

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Waiting on my Mustang Mach E Select AWD on order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
That looks really cool.