Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GT
Occupation
Master Electrician
Country flag
Went to the local Walmart to get some car cleaning items and a free charge today for Earth day and found a super nice guy that is also a member here. Got this great picture as well. May need to make this my profile pic now. The one in the back is my beauty.

Ford Mustang Mach-E So I met a super nice guy today!! 9C9E967F-013E-4D50-9FD3-7AD16730DB9A
Sponsored

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I find I have a smile on my face for a week, when I meet someone really nice. This story makes me smile too. We often meet not so nice people and you get jaded. However, when you meet fun, nice, happy people, I find it gives me back hope that we do live in a great place.

I happened to meet a nice person on Wednesday. He took time out of his day to help a friend of mine learn something new and gain another skill. I think he did because he was nice. He just happened to be Muslim and it is also Ramadan, so he was also following his faith in giving back. My friend and I are not of that faith but that did not matter to him nor did it to me. I saw it simply as a nice man helping out. I hope to pass or pay it forward and help out someone else.

OP
OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mache GT
Occupation
Master Electrician
Country flag
Yes @MyLittlePony2022 Its great to meet awesome people! Gave me lots of input the last year that he has had with his beauty and also lots of tips on apps and tax credits and such. Just all around awesome experience. Hope to have many more just like that in the future.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Went to the local Walmart to get some car cleaning items and a free charge today for Earth day and found a super nice guy that is also a member here. Got this great picture as well. May need to make this my profile pic now. The one in the back is my beauty.

Ford Mustang Mach-E So I met a super nice guy today!! 9C9E967F-013E-4D50-9FD3-7AD16730DB9A
Great pic! Thanks for sharing.